29

Chapter 29
It was not something he don’t like, it was something he hate very much.

As soon as Lu Shi Qing finished this question in anger, in the distance Xiao Hei raised its dog’s legs and made a fake motion of leaping forward. Lu Shi Qing’s heart was trembling, his outstretched index finger bent, and he subconsciously took a step back.

Yuan Ci Xian was taken aback when she saw this, thinking that it was Xiao Hei who was scaring him, but when she turned around, she saw that it was laying peacefully on the ground, looking very honest. Then looking at Lu Shi Qing who became pale in front of her, her expression became blanked.

Lu Shi Qing felt both angry and funny. Could it be that Yuan Yu fed this stupid dog too much walnut meat to make it smarter?

He pointed out: “It just now…!” He said halfway, but too embarrassed to continue. If he said this, he looked like a bitter woman who tried to make her husband give her justice after being bullied by a tyrant.

He calmed down for a while, his face gradually returned to its original color. Out of the corner of his eye he stared at Xiao Hei, and pretended to be indifferent: “It’s inconvenient to travel late at night, County Princess will rest here tonight, but please take care of…” Saying until here, he saw Xiao Hei straighten its dog body, looking like he was about to rush forward. His Adam’s apple rolled, and said in a trembling voice, “Your dog.”

Yuan Ci Xian had already taken care of Xiao Hei, telling him to stay ten feet away from Lu Shi Qing’s body. When she heard those words, she said with a smile: “Don’t worry, it will be definitely behaved this time. I didn’t mean to bring it, but my brother was afraid that I would encounter danger on the way, so he insisted that I take it, saying that it’s good to have its protection on the journey.”

Lu Shi Qing smiled “heh” in his heart. In today’s world, no one was afraid of dogs. If she was really in danger, what this stupid dog could do to protect her. Yuan Yu was clearly worried that he had bad intentions towards his precious sister, so he sent it to frighten him.

Bad intentions? Is he that kind of person?

He walked away uncomfortably, sat down beside the carriage, opened the water bag, and raised his head to drink.

Yuan Ci Xian glanced at the low stool under him, and couldn’t help feeling that he was picky about travelling. She then took out a handkerchief from her bag, spread it on the muddy ground beside him, thinking that this would suffice. But when her body bent over, she instead touched the surface of a stool.

The moment her butt was about to hit the ground, it seemed that someone swiftly placed a small stool under her.

She was taken aback, and when she turned her head, she saw Zhao Shu behind her with saliva flowing down, smiling shyly at her.

Lu Shi Qing turned and stared at him: “Who allowed you to move the stool out of my carriage?”

“Mater, this stool of yours is also idle. How can you let Lancang County Princess’s precious body sit on the ground?”

Yuan Ci Xian felt that this young man was very promising, so she smiled at him, took out a festive mooncake wrapped in red silk, and handed it to him, “Thank you, Brother Zhao, this is for you to eat.”

Zhao Shu licked his lips, and just about to reached out his hands to hold it, when he heard Lu Shi Qing asked coldly, “Is the water boiled?”

He stopped suddenly, looking resentful.

But Lu Shi Qing said without sympathy: “Go, I want to clean my hands and face.”

Zhao Shu had no choice but to leave angrily, and quietly spitted his bitterness to Cao An, who was silently making a fire on the side.