5

Chapter 5 Take Your Pick
A few days later, Yuan Ci Xian received a post with gold seal, inviting her to enjoy the flowers in Furong Garden, signed by Zheng Pei.

She knew that this person was the sickly imperial Ninth Prince, who she had met once in Daming Palace on the day of her canonization ceremony. At that time, her father was kept by His Majesty to discuss some matters, and she and her brother went back home together, but met his sedan chair on the way.

The man stared straight at her, and he insisted on stopping her from leaving, with a mouth full of teasing. When her brother saw him messing around, he became angry and gave him a harsh word.

As a result, Zheng Pei rolled his eyes and fainted. She heard that later he suffered from a head disease and babbled on the bed for a month.

It was only now that she found out that since she entered the capital, Zheng Pei had tried to visit her several times, but was stopped by the palace staff, so he had to use some trusted people to deliver a post.

However, her brother, who never liked him, accepted it. She thought there was some ghost inside.

When Yuan Yu handed the post to her, his expression was unnatural: “If you are too lazy to deal with it, then forget it, brother will refuse it for you, don’t be afraid of him.”

Of course she was lazy. This Ninth Prince did not leave an impression in her dream, probably not an important role, and the impression he left on her last time was really bad. This kind of frivolous womanizer, if it were not for his identity, she would like to find him and wring his arm off.

She simply said: “I’m not going.”

Yuan Yu pondered for a moment: “… What if Sixth Prince also go?”

She was stunned, then her eyes lit up: “Really?”

Yuan Yu saw the change in her expression before and after clearly, and couldn’t tell what he should feel inside, said: “Why would brother lie to you! If it’s just that skirt-chaser, of course I immediately will refuse it in the morning, why would I come to ask your opinion?” After finished speaking, he said tentatively, “Didn’t you tell brother last time…”

At any rate, she had a chance to see the true face of Mount Lushan, the enemy in her dream.

Yuan Ci Xian didn’t wait for him to finish before saying, “Okay, I’ll go.”

The next day, Yuan Ci Xian’s sister-in-law Jiang Bi Rou accompanied her to Furong Garden.

Furong Garden was located in the south of the city, on the bank of Qujiang Pond, with green water and green mountains, pavilions and terraces, and unlimited scenery. Now it was a good time to appreciate the water and hibiscus, Zheng Pei invited Yuan Ci Xian to come here, and it took a lot of thought to think about.

Yuan Ci Xian seemed to be in good spirits and joked with Jiang Bi Rou all the way. The two were led by a maid to a bamboo building that was surrounded by mountains and rivers, went inside step by step and took off their hats when they no longer need to cover from the sun.

When reaching the top, they saw that the door of the small room was wide open, and there was a spacious long table in the middle. Three men sat on the ground beside the table, all of them were wearing beaded robes with brocade belt, and jade hairpin to tied up their hair, which at first glance looked like elegance literati.

Yuan Ci Xian saw the outermost person at a glance, and couldn’t help but pause in her steps.

Why is Lu Shi Qing here? He also wore a garish silver and vermilion color, afraid the brightness would blind people.