14

Chapter 14 Treasure
The other person probably wanted to take advantage of the moment when she jumped out of the window and flipped her upside down to restrain her.

It was pitch black all around, Yuan Ci Xian tried her best to swallow back the scream that overflowed in her throat, and while she was upside down in mid-air, she quickwittedly put her hands behind and wrapped it around the man’s thigh.

Unexpectedly, when this man was hugged by her, he trembled all over, gave up his restraint, and raised his feet desperately trying to throw her this sticky thing.

Yuan Ci Xian was dizzy from being thrown, her hands softened, she landed on her back with a “bang”, and fell down crookedly.

At the same time, a night pearl accidentally slipped out of the man’s sleeve and rolled to the ground.

This cottage had solid wooden door, and the window paper was impenetrable, so the light inside could not be seen from outside. But this movement still caused several guards outside to whisper.

Yuan Ci Xian who didn’t know the Huihu language also understood, it seemed there was someone with a good ear who told everyone that there was a sound inside, and the others told him not to be suspicious.

Her back hurt from the fall, her palms supported her body on the ground, she raised her eyes with a bitter face, and saw a familiar face through the night pearl.

It was really Lu Shi Qing. He wore a dark color suit with narrow sleeves and pinched waist, and was looking down at her eyes that were not covered by the veil, and after recognizing who she was, he showed a slight helplessness.

Yuan Ci Xian stared back at him. What you look at. Now that you know it’s me, can you pull me up?

Lu Shi Qing bent down under her sullen look.

She was just about to think that this person still had a bit of conscience, but then saw him turn his hand and pick up the night pearl instead.

“…”

Without any help, Yuan Ci Xian had to rely on herself and silently got up, but before she could stand firmly, she saw a mass of black and huge monsters leaping in from the window.

She was shocked for a moment, and before she could reach out to catch it, she heard four dogs’ legs landed on the ground with a heavy, muffled sound. It was several times louder than the sound of her falling down just now.

My big brother!

The guards outside whispered again, and there was some rustling, as if someone took out the key and was about to come in to check, but someone stopped him with a few words.

Yuan Ci Xian suspected that Lu Shi Qing had placed an inside man here. While she was looking around nervously, looking for a place to hide, he suddenly pulled her wrist and led her to an open wooden box on the side.

She understood, broke free from his hand, hurriedly turned around and closed the window first, and then went to pull Xiao Hei.

Lu Shi Qing paused, trying to stop her ridiculous move.

At this moment, if they jump out of the rear window, it would be difficult to sneak in again, so finding a box to hide was the best choice. Tell the dog to stay outside, then the guard who went to check what happened naturally would think that the noise just now was this animal trying to break in. What unnecessary thing she’s trying to do?

Yuan Ci Xian didn’t want to pay attention to him. Xiao Hei was her brother’s pet dog, and she could not let it be slaughtered by others, so they had to hide together, she couldn’t do the kind of thing of selling a dog to survive.