20

Chapter 20 Wrap the Wound

Lu Shi Qing really couldn’t eat anymore, he originally wanted to be gentle in his refusal, but since she was fooling him, he was not polite and said: “County Princess is kind, Lu appreciates it, but Lu have already eaten breakfast.” After he said that, he stretched out his seemingly noble fingertips, and pushed the thing far away.

At the side, Lu Shuang Yu’s gaze slowly followed his movements, looking at the two layers food boxes, as if to see if there was a share for her.

Yuan Ci Xian didn’t have time to pay attention to her at this time, so she concealed her guilty conscience and said, “Then I’ll come earlier some other day, so that I can catch up with you for breakfast.”

“County Princess has just injured your legs, you should peacefully recuperate, Lu will not trouble you.”

She smiled apologetically: “How can you trouble me, you’re also injured! In fact, I came to check on your injury today.” She glanced at the back of his hand, “Is your hand better?”

Lu Shi Qing put on the medicine on the wound when he came back from the Yuan Mansion yesterday, and wrapped the gauze back. He looked down and said, “It’s been taken care of properly, there’s no serious problem.”

“I brought a wound medicine, it’s an ointment made from the prescription that my father has refined for many years, you can’t find it in other place.” She then pulled out some bottles and jars from the medicine box.

Yuan Ci Xian originally wanted to leave after putting down a few bottles of medicine, but remembering the embarrassment just now, she wanted to make up for it, and said, “Let me change the medicine for you and re-wrap your wound.”

Lu Shi Qing put his hands back into his sleeves: “Don’t dare to bother County Princess, just leave the medicine, Lu is very grateful.”

Another pleasantry.

Yuan Ci Xian was not very happy, ignored him, and directly ordered a few maids on the side: “A few of you, bring me two basins of clean water.”

Lu Mansion’s servants were much obedient than Lu Shi Qing, when she glared at them, they didn’t dare to disobey because of her identity, and obediently went to fetch the water.

Lu Shi Qing frowned: “After Lu change the medicine and wrap the wound then County Princess is willing to return home?”

Yuan Ci Xian nodded with a serious expression.

He could only sigh, lowered his head and removed the gauze.

Yuan Ci Xian stood up with the medicine box in hand, remembering to act like she was limping, but when she came up to him, she was shocked when she saw the back of his hideous hand, and all the honorific was gone: “Is it looks like it’s been taken care properly? You don’t want this hand anymore, do you?”

There was a long bright red scab on the back of his hand, and there were signs of suppuration in several places where the wound was deep, which looked really shocking.

Lu Shuang Yu was also very frightened, and asked, “Brother, how did you get hurt so badly?”

Thinking that he might be too embarrassed to answer, Yuan Ci Xian explained to her: “Beaten by my brother.” Then she turned around and ordered, “Bring some salt, hot water and cotton cloth.”

After finished speaking, she grabbed his hand.

It was said that ten fingers connected to the heart, when Lu Shi Qing was grabbed by her, his heart seemed to be numb by some weird force. He subconsciously wanted to pull back his fingertips, but heard Yuan Ci Xian yelled, “What are you hiding for, I won’t eat you again!”