Chapter 11: Mystery of the Batwoman (Arc 2)

Deep within Gotham city we see a building where Black Mask is being held as we see two guards standing guard outside od Black Mask's building. Everything seem to be normal at first when a man walks across the street, towards the building as two Black Mask's guards stopped him which he show them his ID as Matches Malone.

Unknowning to them it is Bruce Wayne aka Batman as a undercover criminal as they read through his ID and as always it worked as he is allowed access which he walks in and walks through the building as he radios in Alfred.

Maches: Alfred I'm in. What's our situation with Nightwing and "The Batman."

Alfred: (radio) They are doing fine so far. Its a good thing that master Y/n didn't hear you.

Maches: Well he needs to get use to it. Someone needs to spread fear to Gotham for a short while. Anyways I'll contact you if I have something.

Alfred: (radio) Understood sir and be carful.

Once that he approaches the door as a guard handed him a black mask which he puts it on and once that the doors open and he walk in to be met with a lot of criminals and gangs wearing maskes of black mask which he realised this is far larger then he thought as he join into the crowd.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

On the roof tops of a building, we see Y/n and Nightwing awaiting Batgirl to show up as Nightwing lend his back against the wall while Y/n is sat down with Kivat on his shoulder.

Nightwing: Where is your partner?

Y/n: She'll be here. She just needed to be sure her father is asleep.

Nightwing: I see. So how long you and Batgirl have been working for?

Y/n: A while. I've been busy taking on Fangires while city streets against crime. I used to be working alone only for Barbara to find out my identity and offer to help me and Kivat.

Kivat: She is a useful allie in our fight.

Nightwing: (smile) Guess you two have great bounds. Unlike me and Bruce.

Y/n: Huh, you two work together before?

Nightwing: Well I was his partner when I was young. After my parents was killed by some thugs, Bruce adopted me and soon I became Robin.

Y/n: Robin? Not Batboy?

Nightwing: Sounds kinda weird.

Y/n: True.

Nightwing: We were the best duo in Gotham but.....Times gone by and all of his secrets, lies and being his shadow couldn't sit right for me so I left. I move to Blubhaven and became Nightwing.

Kivat: Huh so that was your Robin uniform within a glass case.

Nightwing: That's not mine.

Y/n and Kivat: Huh?

Nightwing: I.....I'll tell you about that another time.

Y/n: Um sure thing?

Batgirl: Sorry I'm late!

Then she swing over and land on the roof as she catches her breath and then rush over and hugged Y/n.

Batgirl: Sorry for the wait.