Chapter 7: The two bats date (Lemon)

We see Y/n in his room and looking at himself in the mirror of his him. He was staring at his own reflection as he takes a breath in and out as today was the day.

Maya: I see my boy is nervous for his first date.

Then Maya appear behind him as she helps him getting ready for his date with Barbara while Kivat is seen on his bed as Kivat ask him.

Kivat: Are you up to this?

Y/n: Sort off. I did text Barbara a place where we can start our date but I worry how it will turn out. I mean it's Gotham after all.

Kivat: That maybe true but I'll keep watch while you two are on your date.

Maya: (smile) Just never worry about anything honey. You know your father was nervous when we go on our first date. Just treat Barbara with respect and things will be alright.

She then slide in something into his pocket which made Y/n look confused while Maya give him a smirk follow by a wink.

Maya: (smirk) Safety first.

Y/n: Well. I guess there's no turning back Huh?

Kivat: Seems so. But I'm sure things will be okay.

Y/n: (small smile) Yeah your right. Well, I'm off now, I'll tell you guys how it turns out.

Once that he leaves his room while Maya teared up while she said.

Maya: (tears) My boy, he's grown up soo fast.

Kivat: Indeed. Well, better make sure nothing goes wrong on their date. See ya.

He then flies off to make sure they will be fine while on their date while Y/n is seen on his motorcycle and riding to the location where he will meet Barbara.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Barbara waiting in front of a magic show building wearing a nice set of clothes and did hee hair nice so Y/n will find her very attractive. She stood there for sometime until she can hear the sound of his motorcycle and sees him riding up and park his motorcycle bike right in front of her.

Y/n: (smirk) Hey lady, sorry I thought you were my girl.

Barbara: (giggle) I am your girl silly.

Y/n: (chuckle) Yeah I know. Still you look fantastic.

Barbara: (smile) Thanks. My dad thinks so as well.

Y/n: Is he alright by away? You know, us dating.

Barbara: (smile) He's okay with it. Actually when I told him about it he immediately jumped out of hid couch in excitement. To be honest he almost acted like a child a bit.

Y/n: (smile) Well if he's glad then I'm glad.

He climb out of hid motorcycle bike and the two enter the building and find their seat which is in front of a stage where the show will about to begin. Soon their drinks came and they take a sip.

Barbara: (smile) I'm very glad you took me to a magic show, especially this one.

Y/n: (smile) Figured I take you here to see some magic. You like magic right?

Barbara: (smile) Yeah but this one is really cool. I heard this person's magic is soo realistic.

Y/n: (smile) Good thing we started off with here.