Chapter 6: I am Batgirl

We see Gordon at his home and watching some TV before he goes to bed for the night. He was watching a comedy show as he watch the show as he let out a few chuckles and then yet out a yawn.

He grabs his TV remote and turns off the TV and gets off of his couch and make his way up the steps and walk up to Barbara's room as he crack the door open and peak inside to see Barbara already asleep in her bed which Gordon smiled and then shut the door as his footsteps moved towards to his bedroom and once he shut the door and lay in bed, there was slince.

Then Barbara poke hee head over and sat up and once she hears nothing she smirked to herself as she carefully leave her bed and goes into her closest and pulled out something and then puts it on.

Barbara: (whisper) Alright Barbara, time for your first night for a new vigilant of Gotham city.

After she put on the mask on her she walk over to her window and slowly open it and climb out as she fired a grapple and then she goes out to the night as we see what seemed to be a bat symbol on her chest.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

Somewhere in Gotham city we see Kiva standing on top of the roof and looking down as he is spying on a group of criminals working for the Penguin robbing a restaurant as Kiva watched from above.

Kiva: Huh and here I thought his henchmen would wear Penguin outfits or something.

Kivat: Guess nit all henchmen dress up for their leaders.

Kiva: Well it looks like they are stealing money from that restaurant. Say, isn't that restaurant very fancy in Gotham?

Kivat: Indeed. Still whatever the reason why they are robbing the restaurant, its up to us to stop it.

Kiva: Well I haven't seen Batman swoop over and stopping them so guess it's up to me then.

He leap down from the roof and we cut back to the criminals within the restaurant as some found the safe at the back and taking the money when suddenly a criminal from outside was throne and crash through the window and crash into a few tables as the rest turn to see Kiva beating up the criminals.

Criminal 1: It's the Batman! Get him!

Kiva: Kiva! KIVA! How come the Joker is the only one who knows the difference.

Either way he leaped inside the restaurant and then battles the criminals as he lands a few blows at the criminals as they went flying and crash into the ground.

One criminal grabs a chair and charges towards qkiva from behind and was about to swing at him but he quickly turn and kick him back, grabbing the chair and hitting another criminal with it as more start to appear and charge towards him.

Kiva: Seems like it's all of you vs me.

Suddenly three smoke grenades was throne into the room and exploded with smoke and seconds later a figure leap into the building and then battles the criminals while Kiva stood there and watch this figure battles the criminals.

Once that was done the figure turns and Kiva can make it out to be Batman so he said.

Kiva: Thanks for the help batman. You know how to make a-

Then when a smoke cleared out Kiva was shocked to see I was in fact Barbara in a female version of Batman as she smiled at him and said.

Batgirl: (smirk) Surprised? The names Batgirl now. What do you think?