Chapter 16: Custom design (Lemon)

We see Maya and Garulu making some breakfast for the morning as Dogga and Basshaa are seen in the table waiting for breakfast when Y/n and Kivat came in with Y/n looking exhausted as he walks over to the table ans sat down as Garulu came over with his coffee.

Y/n: Thanks.

He takes a drink of his coffee while Maya and Garulu place their breakfast onto the table and then sat down.

Maya: (smile) I see you've exhausting from all of those late nights.

Y/n: Yeah. I question how Bruce does this without feeling this exhausting.

Kivat: Who knows. Normally humans needed sleep to function.

Dogga: Maybe he's not a normal human! He's a vampire!

Basshaa: He's not a vampire.

Dogga: He lives in both a cave and a mansion, he always wears a suit, dresses up like a bat and blends into the shadows.

Basshaa:.......Okay there is a small chance he is a vampire.

Y/n: (light chuckle) I wouldn't be surprised he was but unfortunately no.

Garulu: So what is happening this Saturday?

Y/n: Well I'm gonna stop by Bruce place to see Tim and the Batwomen's new outfits. They told me they were getting new outfits since they are now apart of Bat family.

Maya: Sounds honourable for them.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. Can't wait to see that.

And so he ate his breakfast and once he was done he leaves to head to the Wayne Manor.

(Intro)

(Later)

He drove through a secret entrance to the batcave and once inside he climbs out and sees Tim now Robin in the middle of his training by Nightwing as the throws punches at each other while Barbara watches as Y/n came up to her while Kivat landed on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n: (smile) How are things?

Barbara: (smile) Pretty good. Tim is just getting use to his new suit.

Y/n: (smile) That's good to hear.

Kivat: At least Tim covers up the legs. The previous Robin suit was a bit......weird.

Nightwing: Hey at least they felt good.

Then Robin trips Nightwing to the ground ending the battle. Robin reaches out of his hands which Nightwing accepts and Robin helps him up.

Nightwing: (smile) Very impress Tim. I didn't know you fight well.

Robin: My dad took me some fighting schools and self-defence clubs so I can stand up myself against any muggers while we are living in Gotham.

Barbara: How is your dad?

Robin: Doing good. He's taking on several jobs while I'll help him around a bit.

Nightwing: Huh so you have one family member that is alive?

Robin: Um yeah?

Barbara: Dick!

Nightwing: Sorry I was onky asking cause most of us lost our parents which leads us to a path of justice. Bruce became Batman when his parents died, I lost my parents which leads me to become the first Robin and Jason was chosen by Bruce to be the second Robin after his parents passed on and he was on the streets stealing. If aren't for Batman...he would turn to crime.