Chapter 9: The team up

We find Barbara in her bedroom and trying to ring Y/n just to see how he is doing but there was no answer. She let out a sigh while she lay on her bed when a knock is heard on her door and her father enter her room with some take out food.

Gordon: (smile) Hey baby girl. Got some take out if your hungry.

Barbara: (smile) Sure. Thanks dad.

He places it at Barbara's bed and then ask her.

Gordon: So you and Y/n are a couple now.

Barbara: (smile) Yeah. He's very nice, sweet and handsome if you ask me. Why, you think he's not good for me?

Gordon: Oh nonononono no! I think it's great you have someone you love. I can tell you two will be great together.

Barbara: (smile) Thanks dad.

Gordon: So.....what do you think Y/n is doing?

Barbara: No idea. His phone is not answering for some reason.

Gordon: Well I hope he's staying out of trouble.

Barbara: (smile) Don't worry dad. I'm sure he's staying out of trouble. I'm sure he is fine.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n at the watch tower within a cell along with Kivat as they remain there while we see Batman, Superman, Cyborg, Flash and wonder woman as they discussed on what happened and all eyes turn on the flash who letbout a nervous chuckle and then said.

Flash: (nervous) Guess I brought the fake Batman into the tower. (Nervous chuckle)

Everyone just stared at him for a moment until Flash points at Batman and said.

Flash: Oh come on you can't blame me! He should be the one who told us there was a hero who looks like him and since he is living in Gotham, he should know!

Batman: I did say but you brush it off as in I got a new side kick.

Flash: Oh.....Is he your side kick?

Batman: No.

Flash: Oh.....Well that figures.

Cyborg: So what should we do with him?

Wonder Woman: Well for one he's not much as a threat. I mean he did help us retake the tower from Lex. Plus....he's kinda handsome.

Superman: He maybe a intruder however he did save the watchtower. We own him for his help.

Batman: We still need to find out how did Lex managed to hack into the watch towers systems.

Flash: Well it's gonna be five of us sinceJordan is away on a mission with the other Green Lanterns, John is who knows where and Hawkgirl won't be back till next week.

Superman turns to Y/n and had a idea. Soon we see Y/n's cell open and Superman appeared as Kivat land on Y/n's shoulder as Superman lifted out his hand to him and Y/n shakes on it.

Superman: Apologies for the confusion but thank you for saving the watch tower. Even if you were accidentally brought here.

Y/n: Nah its fine. I mean it's kinda cool having a base in space. Plus, it is a honor to meet the man of Steel.

Superman: (smile) It's a honour to meet a new hero as well. Tell me, what is your name?

Y/n: Names Y/n aka Kiva. This is my friend Kivat.