Chapter 2: The Fangires history

It was night at the neighbourhood of Gotham and we see Barbara in her bedroom and on her laptop as we see her typing in some strange reports about monsters spotted around the world. After a while of serahcing through fake monster reports, she find some that show footage either in abandoned places or some places that have no one around.

Some even show two of them fighting each other with the attacker shown to look like Bat so people think he is Batman but Barbara immediately recognised the armor and its Kiva and not Batman.

Then she heard a knock at her door and her father open her bedroom door and came into her room.

Gordon: (smile) Hey there Barbara, how is my daughter doing?

Barbara: Oh you know normal teenage stuff like always.

Gordon: (chuckle) Guess I've walk into that one huh?

Barbara: (smile) Yeah but I've met this boy who is pretty nice and interesting.

Gordon: (smirk) Is that so? Do you have a crush on this boy already?

Barbara: (blushed) Dad!!!

Gordon: (chuckle) No need to feel embarrassed. When I was young your mother was very pretty, so pretty I'm fact I was a bit shy to talk to her! Still he's was pretty and nice. If she were here right now then she would have seen how grown up her little daughter became.

Barbara: I still miss her.

Gordon: Same. Well I gonna hit the hey, goodnight Barbara.

Barbara: (smile) Goodnight dad.

He shuts Barbara's door and once that Barbara close her laptop, shut her lights and lay in her bed. She can't stop thinking about that night when she sees Y/n as Kiva and find out he's no normal human. Either way she falls asleep so she will be ready for school tomorrow.

(Intro)

(Next day)

It was a bright morning at Gotham city and on a hill looking down at Gotham was a castle and we see Y/n walking out to the garden and look at the veiw of Gotham as he hears the birds chirping while flying over head while some were standing on top of the roof as Y/n looks at the city when Kivat came down and land onto the stoned railing in front of Y/n.

Kivat: Looks like a great morning isn't it Y/n.

Y/n: Seems like it Kivat.

Kivat: Your still thinking about who Barbara knows who you are?

Y/n: Yeah. For months I've kept my identity a secret but now one human knows who I am, don't know what else to do by this?

Kivat: Well it's not like she'll forget in the morning. We must tell her in hopes she won't expose this to anyone else.

Y/n: Right. Besides I did tell her I'll explain everything to her last night. Still-

???: Y/n, Kivat breakfast is ready!

Once that they enter inside the castle and enter the kitchen where they mother named Maya is seen placing some breakfast onto the table while three of their server's named Garulu, Basshaa and Dogga helped Mays set up soke breakfast and once that they all sat down and ready to eat.