Chapter 5: The Holy knight

We see Gotham warehouse in the middle of the night with no signs of any life what so ever. All of sudden we can hear gun fire, loud noise and lights flickering within the warehouse as something was going on inside the warehouse.

Just then a Unknown Fangire burst out of the warehouse window and land hard onto the ground. The Unknown Fangire slowly gets up and turns to see what looked like a armor figure exiting out of the warehouse and walking slowly towards the Unknown Fangire.

The Unknown Fangire slowly gets up and turns to face the Unknown armor figure as he is wielding a weapon on one hand as he aims it at the Unknown Fangire while the Fangire slowly takes a few steps back while the armor figure spoke.

???: You will be cleanse of the evil within you Fangire. Your evil will never harm the good of the people ever again.

The Unknown Fangire growled and then launches towards the armor figure whioe his weapon charges up and within seconds there was a huge explosion in the distances of the warehouse.

We then see glass of the Unknown Fangire fallen from the sky as we see the armor figure lower his weapon and we can see up close to his helmet a holy symbol on his helmet as he hears the sound of sirens so he leaves the area and disappeared from site.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Barbara and Y/n sitting Castle Doran as Y/n has gathered everyone in his family at the living room. Barbara was a both surprised and nervous to be meeting hid family, especially meeting his arm monsters as Y/n introduces Barbara to everyone.

Y/n: (smile) Everyone, this is Barbara Gordon.

Barbara: (little nervous) H-Hi. I-It's nice to meet you.

Maya: (smile) So this is your friend, she's very beautiful!

Garulu: It is strange to have humans here but we are honoured to meet you.

Basshaa: Same here.

Dogga: I would love to shake your hand but since humans body are a bit......you know.

Barbara: (nervous) Oh no that's okay I understand. Sorry of being all nervous it's just kinda freaky to seeing Y/next arm monsters here.

Garulu: Sorry if we're bothering you or anything.

Barbara: (nervous smile) Oh no that's okay! I just need to get use to this.

Maya: (smile) Well I think it's wonder to have a human being apart of us. You gonna tell me what you two do after school, I bet its something romantic isn't it?