Chapter 3: Batman and.....Batman?

Within a dark cave, bats are seen upside down on the ceiling sleeping peaceful until they open theie eyes and fly off as the sound of their wings can be hard flapping as we see a huge base within the cave which is the battle bat cave as we see Bruce Wayne on the bat computer and looking through the reports of mysterious monsters along with a second batman fighting them and disappearing from the scene.

He looks through the reports when Alfred approaches him with his coffee as he set it down next to him and then asking him.

Alfred: Have you figure out who is this bat imposter yet?

Bruce: No I haven't. He may look like a bat but he's no batman to me. Judging by these pictures he doesn't even look like me.

Alfred: Still it seems he is fighting for the side of good.

Bruce: I'm not to sure Alfred. Whoever this person maybe he maybe up to something and I'm not gonna stay here and wait for it.

He leave his bat computer and head off to suit up while Alfred follows as Bruce suits up while Alfred watch him suit up while he tells him.

Alfred: It's been a year since Mister Dick has left us to pursuit his own career of crime fighting and 7 months since the death of Jason Todd by the hands of the Joker. I understand your going down to a dark path but perhaps this new Batman may guide you out of your darkness and into the light.

Soon he puts on his mask amd turns to Alfred as Batman and tells him.

Batman: I don't need help Alfred, I work alone and I'll work alone by finding out who is this batman imposter is.

He walked off to his bat car and climbed inside and then take off while Alfred stood there and hopes he will soon find that light that he has lost someday.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

It was another day at Gotham high school and at the library we see Barbara sitting on the table with her laptop in front of her as she researching more reports of Fangires and she has gotten a lot of reports and was about to tell when Y/n grab her shoulders from behind which she got scared while Y/n laugh a bit.

Y/n: (smile) I scared you didn't I?

Barbara: Don't do that! You almost give me a heart attack.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah your right I'm sorry. So what have you got?

Barbara: Well I've been researching some reports some mysterious reports of humans turning into monsters and you wouldn't believe the reports I've found.

Y/n: What sort of reports have you managed to find?

Barbara: Well there was one report about a man who had this weird tattoo on his back but after a few years he mysteriously disappeared. Police arrived to his apartment building only to find nothing.

Y/n: Either he was a friendly Fangire that was killed by another or must have escape when other humans find out his strange tattoo.

Barbara: There's another report about a man who have been taking women to private locations and making them disappeared. Police investigated only to find no body nor the person who done it. Basically there is tones reports that I've found and it's not even here at Gotham, it's everywhere in tne world! How many Fangires were there?

Y/n: Not as many years back, they must have given birth some new ones while I was in hiding.

Barbara: Is that even possible?

Kamen rider Kiva x Dc: Break the chains of justice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें