Chapter 15: Mystery of the Batwoman (Arc 6 final)

We see Bruce Wayne standing near the alleyway waiting on the Bat mobile that he called apon to suit up and rejoin the others in battle. He waited and soon the bat mobile came around the corner and park up right next to him.

He look around and he gets inside to suit up. While he is suiting up Alfred call him which he answered.

Bruce: Alfred everything alright while I was away?

Alfred: (call) Everything was doing fine sir. Did they tell you what Black Mask's goals are?

Bruce: Yes, Nightwing and Batgirl are going to shut down the mind control chips while Kiva and the Batwomen cost a distraction.

Alfred: (Call) You must be very impress considering the fact they did all of this while you were away. Especially Kiva. After all it seems he lead this mission.

Bruce: Got to admit he isn't that bad. Still they need some back up.

Alfred: (call) Very well sir, I'll leave you to your work.

The call ends as Bruce finishes suits up as Batman as he climbs out of the bat mobile and crack his knuckles.

Batman: Alright then, let's end this.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

Kiva and the Batwomen are seen fighting Bane and Black Mask's men as they battle Black Mask's men as they beat them up and sending them flying as the Batwomen pull out their staffs and charge into battle while Kiva moves around quickly, dodging and beaten up Black Mask's men.

He was doing well until Bane came up and land a hard kick at him but Kiva catches his kick and he pushes Bane back. Bane slide backwards until he slammed onto a table with a few mind control rich people as Bane looks over at Kiva with a smirk.

Bane: (smirk) I must say I am impress Batman. Your May have gotten stronger but you can never outmatch me.

He then rushes towards him and swings a few punches at Kiva which he dodges his strikes and land some strikes od his own which hurt but not as much.

Bane then strike at Kiva across the room and he crashes onto a table as food is being thrown out of the table. Kiva shake his head while Bane came over and then grab him by the leg and pulled him over as he lifted up over his head and said.

Bane: Now I break you!

He then slammed Kiva's back with his knee and tossed him away. Kiva land onto the ground and then he gets up as Bane was not suspected him to get up but he was even more shocked when Kiva stretches his back and said.

Kiva: Wow! For once Bane you did something good. You see I have this back pain for a while but it's fixed. Thanks.

Bane: (shocked) How is this possible!? Your suppose to be in pain and not be able to move?! How is thus pos-

Suddenly a rope his wrapped around Bane by the legs as Batwomam (Sonia) Pulled her rope, trying to pull him down which Bane refuses to fall but other Batwomen join in as they tossed their ropes around Bane and holding him as he struggled to escape.

He looks over and then he gets kicked in the face by Kiva. It was so powerful it cost Bane to spill out blood out of his nose and he collapses onto the ground and fall unconscious as Kiva stood over him and then tells him.