Chapter 4: Creatures within the sewer

We can see flashes shining within the sewer as we see four teenagers walking below the sewers of Gotham city just to shoot a video of them exploring the sewer for others to see.

Teenager boy 1: Dude this stinks like fuck.

Teenager boy 2: Well it's better then what's happening up there.

They laugh while messing around but little did they know, there is something watching them from a far. The teenagers kept moving until they reach a circle like room with water is poured out of different tunnels around them as they look around.

Teenager 3: Wow, what's that?

They all look over and sees what seemed like a crops laying on the floor. They approach the crops and it looks like it has been down here for a long while. One of them grab a stick and try to poke at it which the crops fall apart, costing them to step back in surprise.

Then one of them hits something behind him and turns around to see a massive creature as it let out a roar while he and soon the others turn and scream before they were attacked as theie screams echo throughout the tunnels until it stopped.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

It was Saturday in the middle of the day as we see Y/n arriving at Barbara's House and it looked nice to live there. He make his approach to the front door and then knock at the door. Seconds later the doors open and Barbara's father open the door, he look at Y/n and then ask.

Gordon: And you are?

Y/n: (smile) Hi, my name is Y/n and I'm here to see if your daughter is up. She invited me over.

Gordon: Oh you must be that boy Barbara told me about. Well nice to meet you kid, very glad she's friends with a nice person like you.

Y/n: (smile) Thank you sir and its a honour meeting you in person.

Gordon: (smile) Yep, anyway Barbara is at her room, you won't miss her room, it has her name on the door.

Y/n: Right, thank you.

He enters and make his way up the steps when we cut to Barbara laying on her bed and looking through the Internet  until there was a knock at her door.

Barbara: Come in.

The doors open and Y/n step inside, after Barbara greeted her to her room he shut the door and open hid bag to release Kivat as he fly out of his bag and landed on Barbara's table.

Kivat: I thought I was about to pass out if I have to stay there for a long time.

Y/n: Yeah sorry about that. You got a nice room Barbara.

Barbara: (smile) Thanks, I have it decorated a bit just ti make it nice.

Y/n: (smile) Nice, so any Fangire reports?

Barbara: Not much, most of which are criminals doing crime only to be stopped by you or Batman.

Y/n: Why does people think I'm Batman, we're nothing alike!

Kivat: Well we live in a huge expensive place, you have a lot of money, we go out fighting crime at night and-

Y/n: Okay I think i get the point.

Barbara: (chuckle) Man no wonder they think you're Batman.

Y/n: Well I wish they will soon find out that I'm not.