Chapter 10: Mystery of the Batwoman (Arc 1)

It is the middle of the night at Gotham and we see Y/n standing on the roof of one of Gotham buildings, looking at the veiw of the city as police sirens can be head in the distances as he suddenly started to speak in a deep voice.

Y/n: This city is filled with crime. Injustice has been spread across the city as villains are running a mock as they steal, Rob, murder and all else. They needed a hero to save them and that hero would be me. I am Y/n also known.....as Kiva.

Batgirl: Are you trying to be serious?

He jumps in surprise as he turn to see Batgirl standing behind him with a smirk as Y/n ask her.

Y/n: How long have you been standing here?

Batgirl: (smirk) 2 minutes. Seems like you pass the time by talking to yourself and acting like Batman.

Y/n: I was not acting like Batman! He doesn't talk to himself.

Kivat: Kinda does.

Kivat is seen standing on top of a box as Y/n turns to him.

Y/n: How do you know?

Kivat: Just figured he would say those things since he was young and started out his vigilante days.

Batgirl: (smirk) And your trying to convince everyone that your not Batman.

Y/n: Oh come on!

Batgirl: (giggle) Kidding, Kidding. So ready?

Kivat land on Y/n's shoulder as the two look at each other and node.

Y/n: (smirk) We're ready. Let's go.

(Intro)

(Later)

Gunfire can be heard as we see the trio arriving at a Bank where a robbery is taking place. They spy on the criminals on the roof as they see trio of black mask criminals carrying the bag of money and loading them into the armor truck before going back inside.

Batgirl: Those are Black Mask's men. That's odd, he hasn't been heard off for a year.

Y/n: Maybe they are splitters from Black Mask's men?

Kivat: Not sure, they seem going well on the plane.

Batgirl: Either way I don't see Batman showing up so it's up to us.

Y/n: Right. Let's do this kivat.

Kivat: Right!

Y/n: (Grabs kivat) Henshin!

Both Kiva and Batgirl jump down as we see Black Mask's men carrying the money out of the vault while some where keeping an eye for the police

Black Mask's man 1: Hurry before the cops show up.