Chapter 12: Mystery of the Batwoman (Arc 3)

We see Arkham Asyulm that contains Gotham's most insane and unsettle criminals they have ever kept. We see Nightwing walking down the hallway and soon arriving at Scarcrows cell as the cell door open and he step in.

There sitting in a chair across from him Nightwing and facing him Scarcrow aka Jonathan Crane as Nightwing sat down across from him.

Nightwing: (smirk) Feels comfortable?

Jonathan: If you think this is all over well your wrong. Soon Gotham will be in fear.

Nightwing: (smirk) Yeah, I don't think that will not happen. Now tell me, where is Black Mask?

Jonathan: Ah so you seek Black Mask Huh?

Nightwing: Tell me where he is.

Jonathan: And why should I tell you?

Nightwing: Well if not, then I'll bring in Batman to beat you up.

Jonathan and Nightwing stared at each other for a while and soon Jonathan tells him.

Jonathan: I don't know where Black Mask is. He's very clever. Covering up his tracks and kill anyone who might spill the beans.

Nightwing: Then tell me how I can find him or who knows his location?

Jonathan: Well.....there is one.

Nightwing: Who?

Jonathan:......A man who loves riddles.

Nightwing knows who he is talking about so he leaves his cell and heads off to locate the person.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n and Sonia at a coffee shop and sat on a table as Sonia takes a sip of her coffee as she ask him.

Sonia: So how long have you been doing the violin?

Y/n: Ever since I was young. Its great to calm your mind and listen to some sweet music.

Sonia: (smile) I know that feeling. I too play that whenever something stressful comes up. Still kinda weird how there is four people in the same school who plays the violin.

Y/n: Four?

Sonia: Oh! My bad! I didn't introduce to you to our third friend. Her name is Kathy. She's kinda serious but she's cool. Maybe I'll introduce to her someday.

Y/n: Sounds nice.

Then Y/n realise something as he sense something familiar about her as he stared at her.

Y/n: So have you heard the news lately?

Sonia: No what?

Y/n: There is reports of a Batwoman swinging around Gotham. Guess we are getting a lot of bats huh.

Sonia: (giggle) Yeah but hey, can't hurt to have a few more. Say I know this is random but what is your family life like?

Y/n: (smile) I just have my mum. My father passed away and my mum took care of me even since.

Sonia: Sorry to hear that. At least you have a kind mother.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. I do.

Then his phone shook so he pull it out and see it is from Nightwing as he turn to Sonia and tell her while getting up.