Said and Done -Jihyo

It was not mistake. You were Jihyo's ex but nobody knew except her members. You were a famous western artist. She was a fucking k-pop idol. It wouldn't have worked. You knew it. She knew it. Maybe that's why she broke it off with you.

Maybe that's why you stayed up at night wondering where it all went wrong.

*1st POV*

Maybe that's why she didn't want to be seen with me.

Shit i'm overthinking about this again. I know the reason she broke it off with me. She didn't want to come out yet but I wanted to come out. I'm now a famous lesbian artist who is loved by many. She comes from a different country where being homosexual isn't that excepted.

I get that. I just wish I-

"Miss Y/N your on in 30 seconds!"

I looked up at the staff member and nodded. I started to walk up the stairs to the stage i'm performing on.

Oh yeah that's right i'm performing at an award show. I walk on stage as the camera works on me. I stand there singing as I see Jihyo and her members. I cringe internally as I look away looking back at the camera.

"You gonna get the whole world but it is worth the girl your losing?"

I sing this with such raw emotions as i grip the microphone harder.

"You can't even spell the fact you loved me for my body. What a coward you are for leaving me alone at this party.~"

I sing while closing my eyes. I know she is staring at me with those teary eyes that I remember. Those eyes that I was under in our sheets-

"Yeah my girlfriend is pretty cool but not as cool as me.~"

I sing this with such playfulness but also love. I can just feel Jihyo eyebrow furrow. I just feel the other members staring dangers at me.

I open my eyes. The song has ended. I look at the camera as I smile and wink. I know that from the applause from everyone I did a good job of performance.

I walk off stage. I go back stage and I start to take off the equipment. I give my
microphone to a staff member as my eyes lock with Jihyo.

Jihyo looked at me with those heartbroken eyes just like that day she broke it off with me. I look back at her with a expressionless. I look away as I start to walk away.

"Y/n?"

I looked at her again. I know that if i walk back towards her I won't want to leave. Jihyo walks to me as she smiles.

"Hey Jihyo."

I see the other members staring at us and i try to ignore them...but they keep staring at me like i'm the one who broke her heart.

"Y/n it's been so long..."

She grabbed my hand as she smiled. God she looks so beautiful in this lighting. Or just in general. She was blessed with beauty.

"Mhm. It has been long...very long."

I pull my hand back. The other members are now fully glaring at me with fury. Jihyo looks confused as sad at this.

"Sorry Y/n...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

I look at her with no hint of the same love I had for her. My engagement ring shows fully as I take off my glove. It's a beautiful ring. I'm guessing they all saw that because they all stared at me with a shocked expression.

"Mhm...anyways i should go back to my seat. It was good seeing you Jihyo. And you too girls."

I turn away as i walk towards the door. I know they are all staring at me but i don't care. That last encounter was everything I needed for closure.

I was ready to marry her. She wasn't ready. If she wanted me then she would have stayed. She wasn't ready but that doesn't matter.

I look down at my engagement ring. I smile as I walk towards a woman on the opposite side of the room. I grab her hand. The woman was the most beautiful woman ever.

She was my fiancé. She helped me after everything that happened with Jihyo. Her name?

Lisa Manobal. She was so wonderful. She was my world. Jihyo is the past but Lisa is my present and future.

"Are you ready baby?"

I smile at Lisa due to her words. I nod as we hands interlocked walk to the seating area. People looked at us but I knew that Lisa was fine with it. She wanted this life with me.

Jihyo is my past...so why can't I stop looking at her?...Whatever everything was already SAID AND DONE.