Part 35 | Plan Ride Home

"Oh thank goodness we made it," China sighed.

"China, wtf we are literally EARLY!" America shouted.

"Don't mind him, China just likes to be early for things," Russia explained.

"Weirdo," America murmured.

"Come on, let's sit down," Canada suggested.

The countries chose where they decided to sit. America sat with his siblings, Canada and New Zealand. China and North Korea sat together like they did on their first flight. Russia decided to sit next to them since now he has the chance to. Japan and South Korea sat next to Philippines to make sure he's not alone.

"Glad you don't have to sit with America huh?" China joked.

"Oh shut up and hold your boyfriend," Russia said, shoving North Korea over to China.

"Hey! Why am I being attacked!?" North Korea argued.

"Cause that's your boyfriend," Russia simply said.

"Can y'all stop being lovey dovey," South Korea shouted from the back.

"Aw come on South! They were being so cute!" Japan shouted.

"South! Control your weird girlfriend!" North Korea yelled.

"Hey! Rude much!" Japan argued and knocked on North Korea's head.

"Ow! Ugh stupid b-!" North Korea shouted, attempting to hit Japan back.

"NORTH!" China shouted trying to hold North Korea back.

While the commotion was going on, the other three countries where wondering what was going on.

"What in the world is going on over there," America said.

Canada shrugged. "Probably got into some argument."

"I swear it's always something about North Korea," America exclaimed.

"And there's always something wrong with you," New Zealand claimed.

"Hey!" America shouted.

"Don't you think Australia is lonely since we didn't include him?" New Zealand asked.

"I'm sure he's with his friends or with our parents," America shrugged off.

"If you say so," New Zealand said.

Meanwhile back with the other countries. China had to strap North Korea down. Soon everyone began to relax and do their own thing. The ride home was nice and peaceful. Soon the plane landed. They've arrived at the airport. The countries grabbed their belongings and headed out.