Part 2 | Plane ride & Bet

Soon it was the day to travel. Everyone got their bags. France packed America, Canada, and New Zealand's bags. China packed some stuff he needed and so did the others. Third Reich was helping Russia since Soviet Union was busy. Soon they arrived at the airport.

"This is so exciting!" Japan shouted.

"Too bad some of us are going to be sitting far from each other," New Zealand said.

China, North Korea, and Russia didn't care. They just didn't want to be seated near America. On the airplane China sat next to the window seat and North Korea sat beside him. Canada was sitting with New Zealand and Philippines. South Korea was sitting in the middle aisle with Japan. And Russia was left to sit with America.

"Ugh so lucky for China and North, they get to sit next to each other while I have to sit next to this fat ass," Russia thought in his head.

"Don't bother me and I won't bother you," America said as he put in his headphones.

Russia just rolled his eyes. He pulled out his phone and texted China since they were far from each other. China got a notification on his phone. He pulled out his phone to check that it was Russia.

———————————————————
Russia 🇷🇺

🇷🇺
Bro you and North are
so lucky to be sitting
with each other.

🇨🇳
Well it sucks to be
you over there 哈哈 (haha)

🇷🇺
So, you gonna try
and make a move? 😏

🇨🇳
什么? (What?)

🇷🇺
You know what
I'm talking about China

🇨🇳
Dude..leave me alone 😒

🇷🇺
Come on, you got this!👍

🇨🇳
I'm trying to make
my move slowly here

🇷🇺
A bit too slow comrade😑

🇨🇳
Hold on, North is
starting to feel tired

🇷🇺
Ooooo~😏😏

🇨🇳
Shut up 😐
———————————————————

Soon the plane had begun to fly. Everyone started to relax and did their own business. North Korea was starting to get tired and China could tell.

"You want to lay on my shoulders or lap to feel more comfortable?" China asked.

"No, it's fine," North Korea said.

"Come here," China said as he placed a pillow in his lap.

North Korea blushed and China got some blankets out for him.

"C-China..." North Korea said feeling flustered.

China smiled and gently placed North Korea's head down on the pillow. North Korea smiled and he felt more tired. China grabbed the blankets and covered North Korea's body and made sure he was nice and comfortable. As China watch North Korea close his eyes and fall asleep, he put on his headphones and laid his head back.

Beside them in the middle aisle were South Korea and Japan who saw everything. Japan was filled with joy knowing that she would win the bet. While South Korea couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"See South! I told you!" Japan squealed and pulled out her phone.

Japan took a few pictures of China and North Korea from different angles. Russia saw Japan taking pictures.