Part 20 | Sweet Dreams

After the movie finished, North Korea had fallen asleep. Well not exactly fully asleep. Russia felt sleepy and went to his room. China thought that the North Korean was asleep. So China carried North Korea back to their shared room. North Korea who was awake felt embarrassed since China was bridal carrying him.

China decided to change North Korea into something more comfortable. He grabbed North Korea's pajamas and changed North Korea. (Nothing bad happened.) Then China placed North Korea on the bed and covered him with the blankets. North Korea who was now fully awake wasn't just embarrassed, he was hella embarrassed. North Korea hid his face in the blankets as China changed.

China got on the other side of the bed. He was about to get in bed when he saw something on the floor. It was the panda he bought for North Korea. The panda that North Korea was panicking to find. China grabbed the panda and placed it in North Korea's arms. North Korea blushed but tried to hide his face in the blankets again.

China smiled and got in bed. He kissed North Korea goodnight and fell asleep. North Korea took the chance and cuddled with China. China noticed and cuddled North Korea back.