Part 25 | Bakery with Canada & New Zeland

Canada took New Zealand to a nearby bakery. It was a small but fancy bakery. They entered the bakery to be amazed. There were so many different types of pastries.

"Wow look at this place!" New Zealand said being amazed.

"I gotta take a pic for mom and dad (France & UK) and America," Canada said, taking out his phone.

While Canada recorded for his parents to see, New Zealand started looking around.

"Wow! Everything looks so delicious and amazing!" New Zealand thought.

Canada was done recording and saw his younger brother looking at the pastries. Canada chuckled and walked over to New Zealand.

"You want them don't you," Canada smiled.

"Mm hm," New Zealand nodded.

"Alright let's get some for us and the others as well," Canada smiled, grabbing a tray.

The two countries looked around and grabbed some pastries that they liked. They also did the same for the other countries. Once they finished they headed to the counter.

"Hello, is this all for today?" The cashier spoke.

"Yea, how much," New Zealand asked.

"That will be 20 Euros," the cashier replied.

"Here," Canada said as he gave the money to the cashier.

"Thank you, have a good day," the cashier smiled.

"You too!" Canada smiled back.

The two countries left the bakery.

"I can't wait to try them!" New Zealand squealed.

"Calm down Zealand," Canada chuckled.