059.

CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
❝I WANT YOU TO STAY❞

— HARMONY —

I WAKE up with the biggest smile on my face. Turn over to my left to see Jude sleeping peacefully beside me. He looks so cute like this. Still kind of surreal that he's here and I'm here and we're together.

Told the girls all of the details immediately. They were freaking out for me in the best way. Happy we finally got together. Chloe told me Gio's been a crying mess since Jude told him. That he's convinced he's the reason we're together.

I comb through his hair with my hand as I smile at him. He's the most gorgeous man on the planet. I reach out, poke his arm just to make sure he's real. Still finding it hard to believe he's here in my room after not seeing or speaking to him for two months.

He stirs awake when i do, his eyes slowly fluttering open. He immediately smiles at me, yawning a little.

"Good morning." He smiles sleepily, pulls me closer to him.

I giggle at the sudden movement. Rest my head on his arm that's stretched out behind my head.

"Morning." I smile

"Why are you poking me in my sleep?" He laughs as he plays with my hair.

"Trying to make sure you're real." I shrug nonchalantly.

"There's another way to find that out." He smirks leans in and kisses me passionately. Nothing I love more than the feeling of his kisses.

I laugh, gently push his face away from me.

"Just realised, you haven't actually asked me to be your girlfriend yet." I comment

"I thought that was already clearly implied after the I love you's." He laughs

I glare at him. "Mhm no."

He laughs again, shaking his head.

"Harmony Simmons-" he starts

"Yes." I grin cheesily

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks looking over at me.

"Hmm..." I pat my chin as if I'm contemplating it.

"Not really sure." I joke with a shrug

It's his turn to now glare at me.

"Okay. I mean if you won't I'm sure hanna will." He jokes smirking at me.

My smile drops. Not funny. Now I have to make an even better joke because that's just how we are.

"Go right ahead. I think Aaron's waiting around somewhere." I shrug grinning at him.

"Think I have his email actually. From booking the skiing. I'd be happy to pass that on to you. Think you two would look amazing together." He nudges me playfully

"Great! And while you look for that email I'll dm liana and see if she can send me hanna's instagram. You can slide into her dms and the two of you can live happily ever after." I smile widely letting out a over exaggerated sigh.

ONLY ON CAMERA | JUDE BELLINGHAMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara