018.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
❝SAY PRETENDING...I DARE YOU!❞

— JUDE —

TODAY might just be the most important day within this agreement. It's the Dortmund charity event. A dinner for all of the Dortmund players.

Everyone that attends bring their partners and children. There's a few interviews at the beginning, a bit if biding for things in order to donate the money made to respective charities for children's hospitals and then we all just eat dinner. Relax a little after all of the formalities are done and over with.

I'm shitting it. Literally. This is such an important event and it's the first time I'm going to it with someone. Everyone here after today will know I have a "girlfriend."

I just hope harmony can get it together today. For once can we not argue and just get along because this is such an important night.

The driver pulls up outside of her house and I get out to knock on her door even though I've texted her to let her know I'm outside.

The door opens and my eyes widen so much that I'm afraid they'll fall out. She comes out in this black dress that I swear was made for her with the way every curve is accounted for.

Her hairs curled and middle parted, silver dangly earrings on silver heels that sparkle to match.

I honestly don't think I've seen someone look so beautiful in my life. I can't tell if my heartbeat quickening is due to shock or amazement. Either way I can feel it working away in my chest harder and harder the longer I stare at Harmony.

My eyes are glued to her for so long that I don't see her waving her hand in my face to snap me out of whatever the fuck I was just in. A trance I guess.

"Hello?" She calls out confused. In the time I've been staring at her she's closed her door and is standing next to me.

"Sorry." I clear my throat.

"You..." I clear my throat again. Trying to pull my eyes away from her but it's so hard not to stare at her when she looks that good. I mean, she always looks good but tonight it's just another level.

"You look gorgeous." I finally say. My eyes locked onto hers. They're not moving anytime soon.

"Observation?" She smirks

"Nah." I deny

"Compliment." I wink.

She laughs softly. "Well...thank you for the compliment Bellingham."

"You're welcome, Simmons." I grin looking down at her.

"Shall we?" I hold my arm out for her to take.

"Sure." She smiles

The pair of us walk to the car, she gets in first because I let her and then I slide in next to her. She greets the driver, having a little small conversation and then he pulls away from her house, the journey to the event beginning.

"You look nice in a suit." Harmony says as she looks at me.

"Observation or compliment?" I ask