015.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
❝YOUR MUM LOVES ME.❞

HARMONY —

THE NERVES are kicking in as I pull up outside of Jude's house. Every limb of mine is trying to stall me getting out of the car but I push past it, taking a deep breath I get out.

"You've got this!" I whisper to myself as I ring the doorbell. Fiddling with my hands and also mentally cursing myself for agreeing to all of this for me to even be in this position.

As the door opens I prepare myself to be met with Jude's mum but I'm not. He's stood on the other end.

"Simmons." He looks me up and down.

"Bellingham." I respond

"Come in." He steps aside opening the door wider to let me in.

"Thanks." I smile as I step inside. I'm only in the hallway and already I'm seeing this beautifully designed house that's absolutely massive. The staircase is bigger than my own apartment.

"Wow!" I say as I look around. Marvelling in the beauty of his house.

He laughs a little, closing the door.

"Okay we need a plan." He says as I take my coat off. He takes it for me hanging it on the coat rack. I take off my shoes and place them neatly beside the door out of the way.

"For?" I ask

"Our wedding—tonight obviously harmony." He scoffs. I roll my eyes at him. He's so annoying.

"We need to actually act like a couple. I need to know things about you and you need to know stuff about me." He says.

"Agreed."

"Okay so. Tell me some shit." He whispers.

"My favourite flowers are tulips....hate mashed potatoes..as you know. Um....oh!.....my favourite movie is—"

"Why are you telling me this?" He whispers interrupting me mid sentence.

"You told me to tell you some shit!" I whisper back

"Yeah useful stuff like your favourite colour and like your favourite food. Siblings and stuff." He says

"I was getting to that if you gave me a minute!" I snap

"Oh was you? Really? When? Before or after you told me your favourite fucking movie!" He hisses.

"Oh well I'm sorry for telling you important things about me that you should know if you're my boyfriend!" I whisper harshly.

"Can't imagine why anyone would want to know that useless information!" He whisper yells.

"It's who I am you dickhead! As my fake boyfriend you'd know my favourite flower and movie and shit!" I yell. As quietly as possible of course.

"My mum isn't going to ask you about your favourite fucking flower!" He voices

"You never know Jude she might!" I snap