037.

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
❝HAD SOME INSPIRATION.❞

— HARMONY —

I'M EXCITED as I arrive at the stadium. Excited to see Jude playing and being in his element on the pitch, scoring goals.

Chloe and I walk towards our box seats together. When I get to my seat I notice a note on there. I look at it strangely as I pick it up. Chloe's already looking over my shoulder to get a read of it.

I open it to read it. It says look under the seat. I raise a confused eyebrow, doing as the note instructed. I look under my seat to see a bouquet of flowers. Taking it out I look at them. Red tulips.

I smile at them sniffing them a little before smiling once more. There's another note in there that I notice. I take it out to read it. The note reads 'Told you that you'd get your flowers. Enjoy beautiful."

I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat as I read the note. Chloe's looking at it over my shoulder, smiling herself.

"From Jude huh." She smirks and I nod with a smile as I look back at her. We take a seat.

"Think he's falling for you." She nudges me playfully.

"Don't be silly." I laugh with an eye roll.

"Who's being silly? It's true. Jude doesn't do all of this usually." She says

"We're in a fake relationship. Of course he's going to be extra." I state

Chloe's sighs rolling her eyes.

"You and him are both delusional and blind!" She rubs her forehead. I ignore her focusing on my flowers.

The Dortmund players then come onto the pitch. I spot Jude. He's waving at fans and smiling. He then stops to look up into the stands. He's scanning them, looking for me I suppose.

I decide to make it easier for him seeing as nearly everyone in the stands is standing. I stand, waving at him. He spots me waving back. I hold up the flowers and he responds by blowing me a kiss.

Something probably for show seeing as the cameras on him and some fans have their phones pointing at me, both filming the entire interaction. Nevertheless it makes me smile.

The game starts off well for the Dortmund players. Although they haven't scored as of yet they've been defending extremely well and have had majority of the ball possession.

I pull my eyes away for one second to talk to Chloe when all of a sudden I hear cheering. I look up to see Gio running with the ball towards the goal. It happens so quickly but he crosses it over to Jude, who scores. The crowd erupt into cheers. Chloe and I's screams mixed in with the sounds of the crowds.

I shoot up to my feet as I continue screaming, clapping rapidly. Jude runs over to Gio hugging him and then to the stands to celebrate his goal with the fans. He looks up to find me again, which he manages to do. He points a finger at me. Again probably for the cameras.

The game continues going down a good path. The game ends up being 4-0 to Dortmund with Gio and Jude both scoring two goals each.