001.

CHAPTER ONE
JUST REPLY. IT'S HARMLESS!

— HARMONY—

MY FIRST mistake of the night is having so much to drink. I should of known two drinks in, when my eyes became hooded and my speech began to slightly slur along with my head spinning that I had drank enough. I was never good at holding my alcohol. A rather annoying trait.

I had already consumed two drinks that were most definitely overfilled with alcohol. Being a lightweight I should of called it a day. Unfortunately having a best friend like Aaliyah will make you do quite the opposite. She could talk me into anything. This time, it was just convincing me to drink more.

My second mistake was picking up my phone, preparing to drunkenly text my ex. Stupid I know. Aaliyah was hyping me up to do so. The alarm bells clearly failing to ring as I clicked onto my dms, looking through them. (Attempting to. My vision was blurry).

I noticed a odd dm from an account I didn't recognise nor had heard of. Clicking onto the chat I slowly (very slowly because my lack of vision was giving me trouble) read through the text.

I let out the loudest laugh, shuffling over to Aaliyah who was next to me on the couch, shoving my phone in her face for her to read.

"No way!" Aaliyah laughed loudly reading through the dm.

"Has to be fake!" I insisted.

"Maybe not." Aaliyah was a pro at finding out information about people. She got to work looking at the account and then quickly googled the company name.

"No it's real. They actually manage Jude Bellingham." Aaliyah raised her eyebrows.

"Reply!" She giggled giving me the phone back.

"No! I don't want to do whatever it is they're asking me to do." I shook my head. Pulling a face.

"Just reply. It's harmless Harms. They probably won't even see it." Aaliyah shrugged. Noting that the dm was sent four weeks ago.

That was my third mistake. Listening to my best friends advice and going along with it by replying.

A simple reply that ended up changing my life.

STARLINEMANAGEMENT >

starlinemanagement
Hi harmony, hope you're
well. We'd love to talk to
you about a proposition
we have for you, involving
our client Jude Bellingham.
if you're interested?

Harmony.s
hikuqf
Harmony.s
Sorry accident
Harmony.s
YESSSSS!!!

starlinemanagement
great! What's your contact
information so we can give
you a call tomorrow and
discuss the proposition.

Harmony.s
07950426819

starlinemanagement
Great we'll give you a
call tomorrow at 10am

Harmony.s
👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾🤟🏾

starlinemanagement
Have a great
evening harmony!
Seen

Again thank you
guys so much for all
the love on my Kylian
book and all of my other
books you guys have read!
super excited for this story!!