004.

CHAPTER FOUR
WE DON'T NEED TO BE FRIENDS.

— JUDE —

THE PR STUNT idea is stupid to me. Yes I had my fair share of scandals but it was nothing too serious. Girls just seem to act crazy around me. They're not good with the no-commitment thing. Kind of annoying.

When Michael first approached me with his idea I immediately laughed. It was silly. And unnecessary. I didn't want to be forced to "date" some girl I barely even knew. I still don't.

Back then though I was more worried about what she'd look like. I didn't want to have to spend 24/7 with a girl I wasn't even attracted to.

I have to give it to Michael though, he did good. This harmony girl he found. Very easy on the eyes. She's a very attractive girl. When her mouths closed. When she opens her mouth I get irritated.

Only met the girl once and she's already annoying. No social awareness, no class or manners. Just blurts out whatever she wants. Rudely may I add. And I can tell she's demanding already. Instructing me to say hello to her when she's lucky to even be in the same room as me.

I'd rather of been anywhere else but here. On the way to meet up with Michael and harmony to discuss and possibly finalise the deal. Training in 40 degree heat would of been better than this.

I park my car outside of the rooftop restaurant, letting out the deepest exhale. Really not bothered about this meeting. Not looking forward to the headache I will most likely endure in the presence of this new girl.

I finally pull myself together, getting out of the car,  walking into the restaurant. I'm looking around as I do so, seeing if I can spot Michael. I can't. I pull my phone out to double check what he told me in the message about where he'd be sitting.

I gain the information I need and make my way to him. (He's sat upstairs on the rooftop.) as I'm making my way up I see a few girls who spark interest. Saw a blonde that was sexy. Would rather be stuck In a fake relationship with her any day compared to who I'm actually stuck with.

I finally spot Michael who must be role playing James Bond because he's sat at a table furthest away from everyone and everything. You'd think he was the celebrity.

"Sure you got enough space there mate?" I joke sitting down opposite him.

Michael shoots me a confused smile looking around at his surroundings. He's too green to get any of my jokes. Especially the non Pg ones I make that he hates. Typical nineteen year old behaviour from me I guess. He's at least forty. I understand why he wouldn't get it.

"Sorry?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't worry about it." I dismiss. Picking up the menu to look over the drinks. Alcohol is a must have to get through this bullshit meeting.

"She on her way then?" I ask browsing the menu.

"Yes she should be-oh there she is." Michael smiles brightly as he looks behind me.

I turn my head to look. She's wearing blue mom jeans, this white oversized shirt that's open with a white vest top underneath and new balance shoes.