053.

CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
❝WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?❞

— HARMONY —

THE GIRLS and I are going away to a cute little ski lodge for the weekend. Chloe managed to convince me to change my flight to Monday so me her and Aaliyah could spend my last few days in Germany together.

Of course chlo and I will talk all the time but it might be a while before we can see each other, so I thought her recommendation of going away on a cute little three day trip would be fun. Plus, I've never been to a ski lodge so I'm excited.

The ski lodge is based in Oberstdorf. A six hour drive away from Dortmund. Chloe suggested we drive since it would be like a road trip and be fun. She drove halfway there and I drove the rest.

I'm so excited when we finally make it to the ski resort. It's so pretty, twinkling lights all over, snow, little lodges that look really warm. It's freezing over here but it's beautiful.

The three of us grab our suitcases from the back of the car and then shuffle into the lodge.

"Wow!" I grin looking around. Germany has such beautiful places in different areas.

"Nice right?" Chloe grins

"Amazing." Aaliyah states looking around.

"Let's check in!" I say eagerly. Can't wait to get into a nice warm shower, unpack. And then look around a little. Our resort is in a cute little town with markets and other things.

"Can we sit down first? My legs are killing me from being cramped up in that car." Aaliyah huffs already walking to sit down.

"Yeah you go ahead, I'll check us in." I laugh as she plonks down on the receptions couch.

"Chlo, is the booking under your name?" I ask. Looking over to her to see her speedily texting away on her phone. Grinning. Probably talking to Gio.

"Yeah." She looks up and smiles at me and then returns to her phone.

I go over to the front desk, where there's a lady waiting smiling at me.

"Hi." I greet

"Hello." She replies nicely

"I'm here to check in. The names Chloe ortolano." I smile tapping my fingers on the desk as I wait.

The lady looks at the computer, I see her use the mouse to scroll down a little and then she smiles and nods, clicking onto it.

"Have you right here. I'll go grab your room keys." She smiles. We booked the biggest room according to Chloe, one for the three of us. Haven't seen it yet but she assures me it's amazing.

I wait as the lady is in the back getting our keys.

"Harmony Simmons." I hear a voice say. It sounds exactly like Jude's. Which is impossible because there's no way he's here.

I turn to see him stood next to me with a grin. My mouth falls open in such shock. What the hell.

"What are you doing here?" I look at him confused.