043.

CHAPTER FORTY THREE
❝GOING ON A PRIVATE JET.❞

— HARMONY —

I DESPISE early morning flights. There is nothing and never will be anything remotely fun about waking up at the crack of dawn to go to the fucking airport and stand in cues for hours on end.

Aaliyah has been up early, dressed, eaten and even had time to clean my apartment for me a little. Whilst she's done all of that I've been sleeping, well trying to sleep. She keeps waking me very then minutes to get up and I keep turning over the other side and ignoring her.

As she continues to try and wake I begin to let out a string of curse words to show her how much I really don't want to wake up. She gives up after the fortieth try and tells me that if I miss my flight that's on me.

I'm almost able to go back to sleep but then I feel someone poking me. I'm guessing it's Aaliyah again so I'm swatting her hands away.

"Fuck off leah." I mumble grumpily.

"Not Leah." The voice responds. I know who it is.

I open my eyes slowly to see Jude standing over my bed. An amused smile on his face. Aaliyah must of called him over early for reinforcements. He wasn't meant to meet us here. He was meant to meet us at the airport.

"You can fuck off too." I turn over to the other side so my backs to him.

"Come on. Up." He instructs pulling the covers back.

"No!" I whine as I try and pull the cover back over my body, but fail because he's holding it.

"We have to go." He sighs, turns me so I'm facing him again.

"No!" I complain

"Harmony." He says in a authoritative way. The way a parent would to their child.

"I need sleep! Sleeps important. Do you know why? Because it makes me pretty! Ever heard of beauty sleep!" I snap. My eyes are still shut. Trying to not loose any more sleeping time by opening them.

"You're already the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, you don't need it. Now up!" He orders. Even though I'm annoyed he's trying to wake me up. I'm now smiling like an idiot from his compliment. I swear he makes it so hard to not like him.

"No!" I bury my head in the pillow.

He huffs. "Aaliyah how the hell do you deal with this girl."

"It's a lot of work lemme tell you that." She laughs and I'm mentally cursing them.

"Harms, come on we're going to miss our flight." Jude says sweetly. Probably trying to appeal to my sympathetic nice side. He's going to quickly realise that, that side doesn't exist when I want to sleep.

"Don't care." I mutter

"Your mums booked this amazing birthday trip for you. You have to care." He shakes me slightly to try and wake me up.

"I'll go tomorrow. Get an afternoon flight." I bury my head deeper into the pillow.

"Okay, fuck this." I hear him say and then all of a sudden I feel a dip in the bed, strong arms wrapped around me and the next thing I know I'm upside down. Jude has literally picked me up and put me over his shoulder, holding me by the waist.