003.

CHAPTER THREE
THE WORST PERSON I'VE EVER MET!

INSTAGRAM

Harmony.s
Dortmund, Germany

 LIKED BY CENTRALCEE AND OTHERS

Harmony.s 🇩🇪

View comments

username girl what are you doing in Germany 😭

username I swear you go to the most random places

username Germany?

username you're really living life girl

username omg pls tell me you're filming your germany trip. We need a new vlog!!

username business trip 👀?
Harmony.s perhapsssss

Madelineargy bring me back a pretzel
Harmony.s I'll try my very best

username girlies catching FLIGHTSSSSS

— HARMONY —

"NERVOUS?" Aaliyah asks me as we walk into the restaurant where the meeting was taking place. I  still think there's a chance of us being kidnapped, whilst Aaliyah's chill. No worries at all.

"Yes. This could end up like the taken movie." I huff as we stop at the entrance of the restaurant, where the front desk is.

"You're so dramatic." Aaliyah laughs.

"Hi ladies can I help you?" The woman at the front desk asks. Her German accent thick.

"Yes please, we're here under the booking for Michael? Michael Fischer?" I recite. Doing just as Michael had instructed me to do.

"Of course, that is your table right over there." The lady points out.

We both thank her kindly before walking to our reserved table. I feel sick with nerves as I approach. I really don't know what I've gotten myself into. But it was too late to turn back now.

"Michael?" I greet wearily.

He looks up with a smile. A charming one that feels welcoming.

"Hi miss Simmons." He stands to his feet shaking my hand. He then holds his hand out for Aaliyah.

"I'm Michael Fischer." The German man introduces.

"Hi, I'm Aaliyah fields." Aaliyah smiles politely.