054.

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
❝WE'RE STILL TOGETHER.❞

— JUDE —

I AM actually really happy right now. Feel like a giddy schoolboy that got sat next to his crush during a lesson.

Even though Harmony absolutely despises me right now I'm so happy to even be in the same room as her let alone on a trip where we have to spend time together.

I'm not going to mess things up this time. I'm going to tell her. As soon as she's open to have a conversation with me. A real one. Instead of the little back and forth we do. Which, I love by the way.

I missed shamelessly flirting with her and annoying her. I'm so excited that I get to do that again. Get to tell her she's pretty and say a little flirty comment that makes her all shy and nervous.

It's the next day and we're all at breakfast. Harmony's still pretending to not speak to me but I can tell she loves this just as much as I do. I see the corner of her mouth curl up into a small smile whenever I flirt with her.

Harmony's ordered breakfast and it again reminds me how big of an appetite she has. I love it if I'm honest. Love everything about her.

The waiter places down all of our food and then places mine in front of me. Omelet, sausages and beans and then a side of fries. For Harmony of course.

I slide the plate over to her. She looks at it and then at me and raises a questioning eyebrow.

"Yours." I grin

"No thanks." She turns her head in the other direction.

"No? You're saying no to fries? You?" I laugh

"Too early." She shrugs

"Harmony, I've seen you eat fries at seven in the morning before. There's no such thing as too early for you."

"Well...they won't taste nice." She shrugs

"And why's that?" I ask.

"Because. They're in front of me so they're basically my fries. And because they're now my fries it doesn't taste the same as they would if they were someone else's fries. Defeats the purpose when you tell me they're for me and put them right in front of me." She rambles rolling her eyes. I just laugh. Her little excuses are so hilarious. She can talk you into or out of anything.

"Well then how about I put them in front of me and you can reach across the table and take them. You can pretend they're mine and that you're stealing them. How's that sound?" I ask with a smirk as I stare at her. Got her there.

She doesn't answer. Just glares at me and then turns over to look at Aaliyah and start a conversation.

"You have a death wish." Gio whispers to me.

"Her pretty face being the last thing I ever see doesn't seem so bad." I shrug with a grin as I stare over at her from across the table.

"Would you guys like anything else?" The waiter asks as he approaches us.

"Yes. A gun. For me? For him?—" she points at me