Epilogue

Alissandra's (POV)
4 months later...

"Put that down" Lorenzo snaps from behind me making me startle.

Reluctantly I place the box back down and spin round to face him. "It's not even heavy, if you guys don't let me do anything we'll never get unpacked" I say but it's clear from his expression that he doesn't care about that at all. 

"Lift one more thing and I'll drag you upstairs and tie you to that bed" he scowls, and I guess he thinks that's actually going to be a deterrent which it definitely isn't.

I lift a brow at him and bite down on my bottom lip "Is that meant to be a bad thing?" I say and smirk at him.

He rolls his eyes and steps comes towards me pulling me into him. "Don't try and distract me with that look of yours there too much to get done" he says and glances around at all of the boxes that are currently covering practically every surface.

"Which is why you need to let me help" I retort even though I know it's absolutely pointless. 

"You're busy growing two little humans Alissandra you can't be lugging boxes around" I want to highlight that It was a box of blankets but there really is not point in arguing them any of them these days I just get out voted every time. 

About a month after we got back everything had appeared to have settled down, Peter moved to Italy and took over with things there which went a lot easier than anyone thought it would. Dante also had no issues with things on the west coast either it was like everything was slotting into place. At the time I had a sneaking suspicion that something awful was going to happen derailing everything for us but it was the complete opposite. When we went for our first scan we had the shock of finding out there wasn't just one baby we were actually having twins. 

All of a sudden the house wasn't fit for purpose anymore and they all insisted that we move, I had highlighted that there was no actual need to move and that with all the safety measures they had in place it wouldn't be necessary but as always I was out voted three to one. So here we are moving in to our new home in the middle of the suburbs of one of the safest neighbourhoods that exist about to finally spend our first Christmas together. 

"I'll go decorate the Christmas tree then" I huff and go to move away from him but just as I do Freddie comes waltzing in. 

"No chance not without one of us keep an eye to make sure you don't try and use a fucking step ladder" he scoffs and I instinctively roll my eyes. 

"Who needs to use a step ladder?" Alec then asks coming in as well.

"Not me clearly" I groan knowing that this is the part where they all discuss me like I'm the fucking crown jewels and anything more than a slow walk could kill me.

"Do you know what I'm going to sit myself right here and order you all around to wait on my every need" I say as i plant myself on the couch and put my feet up with a smirk on my face

They all smile and reply at the same time

"Perfect"
"I won't complain"
"At you're service princess"

Then they get back to work on unpacking the hundreds of boxes. I just sit back and laugh as I rub my swollen belly. I could complain, I could moan but why would I? Right now I feel like I'm quite possibly the luckiest woman alive. I live in the house of my dreams, I'm pregnant and about to start a family with three amazing men that I know would do absolutely anything for me.

I'm happy, and free and I wouldn't change a thing about my life.

A/N: That is the end of the story, Thank you so much for everyone that has read along and enjoyed the story.