Chapter Forty-Five

Alissandra's (POV)

As soon as I left the house I knew for sure that there was only one thing I needed to do. I needed to take a test so I could know for sure then I guess I would have to go back to the house to speak to Freddie and Lorenzo.

I'd also have to speak to Alec too, despite being so angry with him.

I know that I want this. I want my future to be with them.

I take the test and stand there in the restroom waiting for the results to show but my attention is dragged away for it when the door opens.

Standing right there in the door way is Jason, he's staring at me and seems so unnervingly relaxed.

"Well aren't you just as beautiful as ever" Jason coo's, instantly making every hair on the back of my neck stand up.

He comes towards me, another guy stepping into the door way blocking my only way out of here. Jason takes the test from me and analyses it, then he clicks his tongue and shakes his head with that same stomach churning smirk on his face "now now Alissandra if Antonio knew about this he'd be very angry with you wouldn't he. If he found out his precious little toy let herself get pregnant" He does a dramatic little shiver "I can only imagine the things he would do to you"

Everyone seems to want to take this moment from me, make it such a miserable thing and I'm done with that. I've had enough. I snatch the test back out of his hand and I take a step back attempting to reach for my phone but Jason's reflexes are quick he reaches forward and grabs my jumper, the material bunching in his hand.

"uh uh uh don't do that. I'm here to help you" He says as he tugs me against him and his other hand comes to rest on the bare skin of my waist. I don't want him touching me like this touching me in any way.

"Why would I trust a word you say you're working with him" i grit out feeling so much stronger than I e ever felt before.

"Come on now, you already knew I was working with him, the real question is why isn't he here to collect you" he says back with a tilt of his head.

Because he sent you to do his dirty work. Because he's too afraid to be caught is what I want to say but I choose to bite my tongue.

He leans down and whispers in my ear "The answer is he doesn't know you're here and I think we should keep it that way don't you" he lies so easily

He releases me and takes a step back smoothing out his suit "Now we don't have a lot of time, I would prefer for you to take my hand and willingly come with me" he says as he holds his hand out to me when I don't take it he sighs and looks to the guy behind him who takes a step forward "I'd hate to force you"

I look down at his hand and then to the guy standing by the door. I really don't have any other options here we both know that.

"I'm not going to hurt you" Jason says softly and I know he's playing a game here. I'm no safer with him than I would be walking straight into Antonio's arms which I have a feeling this is exactly what is going to happen but I chose to play along. I take his hand and give him a feeble little unsure smile, as I do his lips tug up in a smirk and he leads me out the back of the store without saying another word.

When I slip into the back seat I place a hand in the pocket of my jumper and wrap it around Freddie's pocket knife that I brought with me.

I sit in silence as we drive to where ever he's taking me and as we pull into a long dirt drive way towards a house I see Antonio standing on the porch like he's been waiting for me to come home.