Chapter Four

Week 2...

Everything was such a blur after Antonio took me from the house. The first thing I can remember is seeing a doctor, well I think they were a doctor because I remember them cleaning and putting bandages over the cuts on my back and torso. After that everything and every day kind of blurred into one. I was pretty sure I was being drugged because when ever I would wake up I'd be somewhere else with absolutely no recollection of how I got there or how long I'd been there for. For the time that I was awake I'd manage to take myself to the toilet and eat something but then I'd pass out for god knows how long. I couldn't even be sure if I'd seen Antonio in that time but I knew for sure I didn't have any new cuts on me as they all seemed to be healing.

The last couple of days was the first time I started to feel more like myself. I was awake for the majority of the time and I didn't feel as groggy as I had been. I had no idea how long I'd been gone though and I couldn't exactly ask anyone. Each time someone new would bring me food and they didn't exactly look like the type of people that you could sit and have a conversation with. I hadn't showered or even been able to change my clothes I was in the same joggers and T-shirt that I'd been in since I saw the doctor. I knew I smelt horrendous but to be honest that was the least of my worries right now.

I'd gotten my period this morning but I had no clothes or anything to even use to clean myself up with. When the guard brought me in my breakfast I decided I'd need to ask for some kind of supplies to sort myself out with. "Can you tell Antonio I need to speak to him please" I muttered quietly.

"No he's busy" the guard grunted back and went to leave.

I reached out and grabbed his arm without even thinking about what the hell I was doing. "Please can you just ask him" I pleaded.

All of a sudden he gripped my throat and pinned me up against the wall. "I said no" he shouted in my face and tightened his grip until I literally couldn't suck any air in at all. My vision started to blur and the next thing I knew the guy was thrown across the room and I slumped down to the ground trying to get as much air into my lungs as possible.

I looked up to see Antonio standing over the guard with a furious look on his face. "I said no one lays a hand on her she's mine" he hissed as he kicked the guy so hard in the stomach I heard all the air empty out of him. "hold him down" he ordered to the two other guys in the room and they did exactly what he said without hesitation. Antonio left the room for a moment and when he came back he had an axe in his hand. "You touch her I take your hands off" he grunted as he swung the axe and brought it down severing the guys hand straight off. Blood went spurting everywhere and the horrendous scream that came out of the guy was loud enough that I'm sure it would have been heard for miles.

I was so unbelievably shocked by what I'd just seen I didn't realise Antonio was approaching me until he knelt down in front of me. "Did he hurt you?" He asked looking me over. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at the fact he seemed like he was concerned if someone had hurt me when he'd literally sliced the majority of my chest and back.

I shook my head still not looking at him which was more because I couldn't take my eyes off of the hand that was no longer attached to the screaming man that was now being carried out of the room. Antonio went to get up and leave the room but I quickly blurted out my request. "I-i need some things please" I didn't want to have to ask him for anything the only thing I wanted from him was for him to just let me die or let me go but I knew that neither of them were an option.

He stopped and tilted his head to one side "what things?"

"Clothes, underwear, tampons" I quickly replied finally making eye contact with him.