Chapter Six

Week 6...

As time went on and as much as I tried to hold back thinking about the boys when I was awake anytime I was asleep they would fill each and every one of my dreams. It was like my subconscious was trying to bring me comfort and it worked. This time I was dreaming about making dinner with Lorenzo. I remembered this night it was the night just before I left and when he told me he loved me. This time we weren't interrupted by Alec and Freddie, it was just us two together. 

Even though i knew it was a dream i couldn't help but analyse every little detail of his face trying to remember exactly how beautiful it was. From his defined jaw line that always had a little stubble on it as it got to the evening time, and his deep brown eyes that i could stare into for hours just getting lost in them. Fuck i missed him. I Missed all of them so much. 

"I love you" he quietly whispered and pushed me back against the kitchen counter. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pull his face to mine. As always my heart started to hammer in my chest as i pressed my lips to his and we melted into a fierce kiss. 

He felt so real, it all felt so real. I just wished it was.

Lorenzo lifted me up onto the counter and slipped his hand up my thigh stroking his fingers between my slit making me moan. As he started to circle my clit I could feel the pressure building up inside me and that's when I was dragged back to reality with terrifying force. "Come for me Ali" a voice called and it was that name that made my eyes snap open with an almighty panic reminding me exactly where i was. 

My eyes darted to the side of me and there he was laying next to me with that usual demonic grin on his face and as i came round fully i realised his hand was down my pyjama bottoms between my thighs with his fingers touching me. He'd been touching me this whole time. 

I felt physically sick and i needed to get him off of me as soon as possible. "NO!" I screamed so loud i could feel my throat burn from how coarse it was. I tried to use every bit of strength that I had to try and get away from him but my hands were tied to the top of the bed and I could only move my bottom half.

I wasn't going to let him do this to me the beatings, burns and cuts i would accept but this i would never come back from.

No matter how much i kicked and screamed he didn't stop. 

"You're so wet for me Ali" he cooed in my ear and i cursed my body for betraying me like this.

"Not because of you" I hissed as bitterly as I could and I spat in his face. I knew it would result in me getting me hours of pain but I would trade that for this easily.

Just as expected anger thrashed through him flashing across his face and giving him that murderous look in his eyes. I'd come to learn the difference between the Antonio that gets off on seeing me in pain and the one that is so furious he could snap my neck. I'd take the neck snapping one now. He pulled his hand out from my bottoms and took the knife out of his pocket, part of me wanted to sigh with relief thinking I only had to endure him slicing through my skin but as he used the knife to rip my bottoms I realised that it wasn't his intention at all.

"No Please don't" i begged over and over again as he climbed on top of me and unbuckled his belt. 

I scream as he slammed himself inside me, it was so painful and no matter what he said i didn't want this and nor did my body. I thrashed about underneath him trying my hardest to get away but it was useless he was so heavy on top of me. Then in a flash his fist connected with my face. It was the first time he'd really hit my face with such force, my body was covered in cuts, burns and bruises but my face was never his target until today. Everything was different today. Each time his fist connected with my face I could feel my skin tighten and swell until eventually I could barely open my eyes. 

All i could do was just lie there lifelessly as he started to thrust into me panting and groaning my name over and over again. This was it i was stuck here and this was never going to end for me. 

Eventually after his relentless pounding he pulled out of me and cum over my stomach. The feeling of it made me want to take his knife and tear every inch of my skin off. "Now look what you made me do Ali i wanted our first time to be special" he said as he untied my wrists and climbed off the bed. All i can do is curl myself into a ball whilst i heard the floor boards creek indicating he was leaving the room and it isn't until i heard the door close and lock that i finally let out the sob that I've been holding in for weeks out.

A short while later the door opened again and a figure came towards me. I tried to scamper back as far on the bed i could go but then when i heard Luca's voice it calmed me slightly. "I'm going to help get you cleaned up" he said softly lifting me off of the bed. He carried me into the bathroom and started to run the shower, helping me to strip out of my clothes and practically holding me up whilst he washed Antonio off of me. Any other time i would have fought against a practical strange doing any of this but at this point i had no dignity left, Antonio had well and truly ripped that away from me like he had done with everything else. 

"Just let me die" i croaked barely able to speak between the agonising pain in my face and the sobs that were still escaping me.

"Please don't cry you will be okay" he mumbled but i could tell he didn't really think that was the case. I wasn't ever going to be okay again not now not after this.