Chapter Twenty

Lorenzo's (POV)

The suddenness of the performance finishing caught her off guard and startled her that was clear to see. Moving quickly she readjusted herself and pulls her dress back down. Spotting her panties on the floor I quickly picked them up and put them in my pocket making her mouth drop open slightly in shock. "I'll be keeping these" I chuckled and just as she went to object the box doors open and the steward stands there eagerly waiting to guide us out. Alissandra glances at him and then back to me her face flashing a bright crimson red that's undeniably visible to see and she knows that because she can look at the steward again.

I try to hide my smirk as I place my hand on her lower back and begin to guide her out. "Did you enjoy the performance?" The steward asks and we both just nod. I didn't watch one fucking bit of it and I really couldn't care less. The sound of her harmonic moans and the way her body trembled was like fucking heaven to me. It had been way too long since I was able to touch her that way and it took everything from me to not pin her against the wall and fuck her there and then. But I restrained just gave her what she needed.

As we walk through to the exit there are lots of people around us, some glancing our way undeniably basking in how beautiful she really is. She won't think that though, she'll be thinking they can see the scars on her legs and back. So I lean in to whisper in her ear "I wonder if anyone heard you" i chuckle to avert her thought process and it works perfectly she flushes bright red again and digs her elbow straight into my side, but she laughs. The sound like music to my ears and the smile that flashes across her face almost brings me to my knees there and then. When I asked her earlier if what she wanted was marriage and children I meant it, never in my life have I considered that would be my future. I've always been adamant that i I'm not made for that life but something about Alissandra makes me want it. Want that with her. When we lost her I really thought there was a possibility I would never see her again and now she's back I know I never want to let her go. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and I know that the others feel the same too. How we would make that work I don't know yet but if that's what she wants we would do anything to make it possible. "Fuck, you have no idea how much I've missed that smile" I say basking in the energy that's flowing from her and that smile just grows wider.

After leaving the theatre I take Alissandra for dinner, and the whole evening is just pure bliss. The smile never leaves her face and that's what really matters, she's happy and not tormenting herself with the memories of what's happened to her. Once we're back at the house she comes to stay with me and she falls asleep quickly in my arms and it wasn't long before I followed behind her. Waking in the morning I could feel her warmth next to me but she wasn't in my arms any longer, instinctively I tried to pull her closer to me but she seemed stuck in place. As I opened my eyes it was then that I noticed why. Alec was in the bed on the other side of her with his arms securely wrapped around her in a warm embrace. The guy really needed to give her some breathing room sometimes. I couldn't understand how she wasn't completely suffocated by it but as always she surprised me, for some reason she seemed to welcome it from him accepting that was his way of expressing his love for her. Maybe if he just said it out loud he'd be able to accept that she wasn't going anywhere.

Glancing down at her face I realised she was awake and looking rather uncomfortable. "you okay there?" I said rather amused by the sight of her. She was clearly hot and bothered which was made clear by the little beads of sweat and hair that was stuck to her forehead, god knows how long she'd been laying there like that.

"It's not funny I'm squashed and it's like a furnace in between you two" she whispered still cautious not to wake him up. 

I managed to pry his arms apart enough to let her slip free without him stirring which was a surprise, I was sure as soon as he couldn't feel her in his arms he'd probably wake up in distress.

Before she could really get free I pulled her over underneath me. "Happy birthday" I gently whispered and leaned in to kiss her gently.

I go to pull away but as I do her hand comes up to my head tangling her fingers through my hair and she pulls me back for to her. This time our mouths move together as we devour each other, neither of us hesitating. As the kiss intensifies she rolls her hips against mine and I can feel the heat radiating from her core. My dick pulses and throbs but I know I can't get carried away. This will break off soon and I'm okay with that. But the more she rolls her hips and grinds against me the harder it's getting to keep my composure.

"Lorenzo I need you" she whispers and with that I freeze. "Lorenzo please"

I move my boxers down letting my cock free. Moving her panties to one side I brush it along her slit "Are you sure?" I ask giving her the chance to tell me to stop.

"Yes" she breaths bringing her hips up to mine and I slide just the tip in, she gasps at the feeling but I quickly place my mouth over hers swallowing the sound. As I pull away we both glance at Alec to see he's still fast asleep.

"Shh" I warn softly then I ease myself into her slowly and a soft muffled moan slips through her lips.
I move slowly, thrusting in and out of her, she scraped her nails down my back and I have to bury my head into the groove of her neck as the feeling of her warmth wrapped around my cock nearly send me spiralling into a frenzy. I was going to have to use every fucking fibre of my restraint not to fuck her into oblivion. She couldn't manage that right now and I know that.

Just then in bursts Freddie like the Buffoon that he is and shouts happy birthday at the top of his lungs, we both jump and Alec shoots upright in a panic. Fucking perfect. I put my head back into the groove of her neck and curse under my breath. The fucking imbecile, I could have snapped his neck there and then.

We're both still frozen in place and Alissandra's skin is already flushing. Alec glances over to us and lifts up the covers and his eyes widening at the sight of me balls deep in her. "What's all this?" He asks with a smirk and I just know she about 5 seconds away from freaking out I can feel her whole body tense up beneath me.

"I need to shower" she quickly blurts out pushing me off her, then she climbs out of the bed and she scurries off to the bathroom.

"Nice one you fucking idiots" I snap at them both.

"How was I meant to know" Freddie huffed shrugging his shoulders.

Freddie and Alec leave the room to go and get breakfast for Alissandra whilst I wait for her to come out of the shower, she's been in there for a while and I was start to get worried about her. Opening the door the steam comes rushing out and then I spotted her sitting on the shower floor with her legs cross, her eyes shoot up to mine and I can see she's been crying.
She instantly gets up and tries to hide the fact she's been crying by turning away from me. "I'm fine I'll be out in a minute" she shouts over the running water.

"Your not fine Alissandra talk to me" I reply stepping into the shower with her.

"No I am I promise you, I am okay I don't even know why I'm crying" she says turning back to me with a smile, it's not false but she's definitely upset about something.

"I knew you wasn't ready I shouldn't have" I start to say before I can finish she leans up and presses her lips against mine stopping me mid sentence.

"Please don't do that, don't feel guilty. I wanted you and I still do" she says as dips her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and tugs me towards her.

I go to ask her if this is what she really wants but she stops me again by pressing her lips against mine. I press my body against hers pushing her flush against the cold tiles and she gasps before letting out a slight giggle. I pull my boxers down and step out of them letting my cock free, it's had as rock already needing to finish what we started.
I reach down lifting her up and she wraps her legs around me. "Don't hold back, I need you not to Lorenzo" she breaths and with that I don't even hesitate to plunge myself into her. The cry she lets out is like music to my fucking ears.

I don't hold back like earlier and once I've let myself go I'm incapable of holding back with her. Thrusting in and out of her over and over again I pound her into the wall. The sound of her moans fill the space around us. "Fuck Lorenzo" she pants as her nails dig into my skin and her walls clench around me. I'm not going to last long I can feel it as my balls draw up. Then as she reaches her climax her eyes lock onto mine and it's like I'm falling off a fucking cliff my movements become sporadic thrusts s few more times still as I spill into her.