Chapter Thirty-One

We fall into a comfortable silence whilst I finish eating, and it isn't until I'm done that Lorenzo braces his hands together and leans forwards speaking quietly so no one can hear him. "Freddie said you'd had another nightmare" there's concern in his voice and I know they're all wanting an explanation.

I can't help but scowl at Freddie "of course he did" I bite back the desire to make a comment about how they find it easy to divulge information between them yet they've struggled to do that with me so much. But now isn't the time for that I have to remind myself they've agreed for there to be honesty from now.

"Are you going to tell us what it was about?" He then asks and I feel my stomach drop. I'm about ready to bring everything I've eaten straight back up again just thinking about it.

"You already know what my nightmares are about" I mutter quietly.

I don't look up when I hear them all sigh in unison. "They way you were screaming for help that was different Liss you haven't reacted like that in a while" Freddie says almost shivering as he seems to remember my screaming.

"Please can't be talk about this later I don't want to talk about it here" i reply looking around. I don't want these strangers hearing about it. But I would tell them in private. I owed them that. I couldn't demand them to be completely honest with me when I'd still held so much back from them.

They seem to accept my response and don't push me any further which I'm grateful for. After a while we head back to the house. Even though it's nearly 6 in the morning and already light out they explain that Peter is there waiting because there's a lot that needs to be discussed. I can't help but think it's absolutely crazy that Peter is still working at this time but I guess he never really stop none of them do.

As soon as I step over the threshold I spot Peter, Garrett, Todd and Luca with beaming smiles on their faces which completely catches me off guard. "There's the gun wielding fire cracker" Peter announces and they all start laughing. There's no doubt I completely flush bright red. "I have to say Alissandra I don't think I've ever heard anyone tell Lorenzo to shut up before it was definitely the highlight of my year" he then adds with a Cheshire grin plastered across his face.

"Peter If you want to keep your job and your teeth you'll be wise to wipe that grin off your fucking face" Lorenzo grunts from behind me as he comes in and all sense of humour is gone as all 4 men straighten up even Luca.

I completely forgot about telling him to shut up and I can tell by the way Lorenzo is clenching his jaw he's restrained himself from making me pay for it as well. My mind starts to wander thinking about what exactly he would do, then I remember how badly I freaked out on our trip and I know there's no chance he's going to consider doing anything which makes me a little disappointed at the realisation.

I slump myself down between him and Freddie sensing that they're waiting to get this little meeting of sorts underway and I'm anxious wondering that exactly is going to be discussed. Lorenzo pulls me close to him and stroked his thumb up and down my arm in a reassuring way as if he can read my mind and knows exactly what I'm thinking.

"So as we all know Jason's girls will now be working the streets" Freddie starts and all eyes fluttered to me, I just slouched down further next to Lorenzo hoping they'll all stop looking at me like that.

"I'll ensure the update is filtered down throughout the guys saves anything kicking off" Peter says casually relaxing back in his chair. They all seem so relaxed like this is a completely normal conversation to be having at this time and I guess for them it is.

"We'll have to deal with him after" Alec grunts from across the room.

Deal with him after? My head snaps round to him and I can practically see the cogs turning in his mind like he's already planning something. "What do you mean?" I ask.