Chapter Forty-Six

Lorenzo's (POV)

It's like fucking deja vu, we've been through this exact scenario before but this time we pull up right outside the house and go in all guns blazing without so much of a second thought. There's no scouting it out. We know she's in this house and I'll be fucking dammed if you're  let him lay another finger on her.

Clearing our way through the house is easy, we've out manned and out gunned them easily but as we work our way through there's no Alissandra or Antonio and I know there's only one place she could be. That fucking bedroom, the same one from last time.

I don't even hesitate to kick the door through but as it swings open the sight before me has my steps faltering slightly.

There she is completely naked and covered in blood sitting on the floor with her knees brought up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them and a knife in her hand. She hasn't even registered our presence as we tentatively move towards her, her eyes are solely locked onto Antonio who's laying naked and dead in front of her.

"Are you hurt?" I ask as I drop down next to her but she doesn't respond she just keeps staring, in a complete state of shock "Alissandra did he hurt you?" i then ask but there's still nothing from her.

I let my eyes roam over her for a brief moment I can't see any marks on her but them both stripped down like this I can't stop my mind from thinking the worst.

"He's dead, I killed him" Alissandra mumbles as she stares at Antonio's dead body laying on the floor in front of her.

I reach over and take the knife out of her hand as Freddie wraps a blanket around her.

Her eyes finally meet mine as she repeats "he's dead" she's not informing me, I think she's trying to convince herself that it really is true. That Antonio is gone for good.

I bring my palm up to cup her face and she leans into it, finding some form of comfort there "it's over princess he's gone now" I say gently trying to reassure her in some way, no idea if it will even work.

She nods like that's all the confirmation she needs and rises to her feet. I go to help her but she shrugs me off and goes over to the pile of her clothes and starts pulling them on.

Freddie approaches slowly to try and help her but she shrugs him off as well. We both share a concerned look. She seems way to calm, way to held together and it's fucking unnerving.

Alec on the other hand hasn't even entered the room he's stood at the threshold just watching her every move. Unable to take his eyes off her but making no attempts to go anywhere near her.

We still have no fucking idea what went on between them in that bathroom but for her to have that much anger towards him it tells me it was bad. Bad enough that he's keeping his distance from her when he would usually be the first one right there with her.

I will find out what the hell happened, fuck there's a lot for us all to discuss after this especially with that positive pregnancy test.

Jesus Christ she's actually pregnant.

It's not something I've really let sink in until this very moment. It was like I had to know she was safe before I could really consider it.

But then what is she thinking? All I know is that Alec knew and they argued and then she left. But why?

Why would she leave rather than speak to us? Unless it's not something she wants. She said before that she's so young, almost went into a panic when we talked about it in Puerto Rico.

The thought of her not wanting this will be a tough one to swallow but it's her choice and we'd support her either way.

Before I let myself get lost in all of that we have to deal with the here and now.

"Get Peter to get everyone started on the clean up" I say to Alec as he just stands there.

"Burn this place to the ground" Alissandra says turning to look at me before her eyes move down to Antonio again "burn it with him inside" she then add and it's the strongest I think I've ever seen her. There isn't a shred of fear and even though that's meant to be reassuring it unnerves me even more.

—————

We stand there outside whilst the whole place is engulfed in flames. Months of chasing that fucker, hunting him down and promising to inflict a whole world of pain on him. But it all came down to Alissandra, we've always underestimated her strength and I think she underestimates it herself but after today there's no denying she's stronger than us all in more ways than I can even attempt to explain.

After everything thing she's endured here she stands next to me with her head held high, I'm in complete awe of her right now I can't take my eyes off of her.

She looks at me but then quickly turns her gaze back to the burning house. "Im pregnant" she quietly mutters as the reflection of the flames dance in her eyes.

Okay so this is it this is the time she wants to have this conversation.

"I know" is the only thing I can think of to say now, I need to know where her heads at before I say anything else.

"And I'm keeping it" she says with an air of determination in her tone and when I see Alec's head drop down at her words I finally have a feeling I know what happened in that bathroom.

I put my arm around her and pull her into my side pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head. "Good because I want you too" I say honestly.

Her head snaps up to look at me and she seems shocked by my response "You do?"

Fuck if I find out Alec has convinced her otherwise I might actually kill him myself.

"Of course I do, fuck Alissandra I can't think of anything I want more than this" I say as I reach up and tilt her head up to press a kiss to her lips and it feels like heaven. To think we might have lost her again is too hard to even comprehend and I know for sure there's not a chance in hell I'm letting her out of my sight even again.

She lets out a little relieved sigh but quickly glances at Alec and then back to me "what happened between you two?" I ask hoping to get some kind of explanation.

"It's something I need to talk to him about and I need you and Freddie to stay out of this until then. I want to be able to tell Freddie myself as well" she says sternly

"He already knows but okay" I say in agreement even though right now I want to ring Alec's fucking neck.

He's clearly upset her, he's the reason she went off and the reason Antonio found her again but if this is what she wants then so be it. Do I like it? No I'd rather confront him and know exactly what the deal is but right now I'll give her anything she wants hell I'll give her and that baby anything they want and need for as long as my heart beats.

"Let's go home" I say softly and she hums happily and nods as she wraps her arms around me tightly.