Chapter Twenty-Four

A few days later...

We'd been in Puerto Rico for a few days now and it had already been unbelievable I'd been able to spend time with them individually and the four of us together. I couldn't deny that they'd really arranged the perfect vacation.

For the first few nights we'd been here I would sleep in with one of them as I'd finally got so used to it again and sleeping by myself just didn't feel right anymore. But last night was different, after we spent the whole day out sightseeing I'd gone up to have a shower and must of pretty much passed out on my own bed wrapped in my towel completely exhausted. At some point Alec came crawling into the bed next to me, I wasn't fully with it but I didn't have my towel round me anymore and I figured I must of discarded it at some point and got myself underneath the sheets. He didn't react to me being naked he just wrapped his arms around me and I fell back to sleep within seconds.

I was sleeping pretty peacefully until I felt the bed dipping behind me which woke me up. It must of been the early hours of the morning because there was only a faint bit of light coming through the window as the sun was starting to rise. I jolted at the feeling until I heard Freddie's voice "It's just me princess" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me relieving the panic that I felt.

"I banned you" I whispered back letting myself sink against him. I could feel his slight chuckle and he tightened his arms around me, we both knew the reality was I had absolutely no intention of keeping to my word.

"Don't make me leave" he groaned as he stroked his hands down my body "fuck I'm definitely not going anywhere" he rolled his hips and I could feel how hard he was already.

Since going to the ballet with Lorenzo it was like a switch had been flicked back on inside me. Even the slightest brush of their touch would feel like my whole body was igniting. The problem was none of them had touched me since we'd been here. I knew it was cl because they didn't want to push me but I wanted them to. Needed them to.

He gently started to stoke his fingers over my stomach with the faintest of touch which felt more like a tickle and I struggled to stifle my giggle.

"Freddie fuck off we're trying to sleep" Alec groaned half asleep as he tried to pull me back towards him.

"Not fucking likely" he snaps back tugging me in the opposite direction.

"Can you stop pulling me about like I'm a rag doll please" I whimper a little shoving at Alec and digging my elbow back into Freddie "There was me thinking you loved to share"

"Oh we definitely do" Freddie's hand runs down my stomach and down between my thighs teasing me making my breath spike at the feeling. "How about we show you exactly how much we love to share" he started to kiss the sensitive spot on my neck and his hands continued to tease, touching me everywhere but where I needed him to.

"We all good princess?" Alec murmurs brushing his lips against mine.

"Yes" I breathe and with that his tongue slipped across my bottom lip. I opened allowing him in to explore my mouth. His hand trailed up my front and his fingers started to tease at my nipple, rolling and pinching at it causing a moan to escape me.

Freddie's fingers finally grazed over my slit parting me to find my wetness "baby your fucking soaked" he groaned in the grove of my neck as he started to circle my clit.

Alec's lips don't leave mine as he swallows each and every one of my moans. I'm already so close to teetering over the edge when his hand moves down from my nipple to my core slipping to fingers inside me curling up and hitting that sweet spot. The mix of his fingers thrusting into me and Freddie circling my clit has me shuddering. The pressure builds up inside me until I'm a panting mess, my eyes roll back and I cry out a mix of both of their names.