Chapter Thirty-Seven

Freddie's (POV)

Thankfully I only had to stay in hospital for a few days all of which Alissandra stayed by my side practically the whole time. Once I was home that didn't change either and it definitely wasn't something I was complaining about. Nearly dying had its perks that was for sure, getting Alissandra's undivided attention and having her tend to my every need were definitely some of them.

Well not exactly every need there was one in particular that was becoming more and more difficult to ignore the more I slept next to her. Being the height of summer now the last few nights have been incredibly warm meaning she's been sleeping in the flimsiest clothing I've ever seen in my life somewhat unaware of the affect it has on me. It's practically torture and I'm about ready to burst at this point. Tonight being the worst night of them all as she's asleep next to me completely fucking naked, at some point she discarded my T-Shirt that she was wearing grumbling half asleep about how she was so hot.

Now I've been laying here staring at her bare ass like some spotty faced kid that's never seen a naked woman before. I'm rock hard and there's no chance of it going anywhere. I need her, I need her now.

I pepper a few light kisses across her shoulders and she stirs easily. "Are you okay?" Her voice is no more than a whisper as she starts to come out of her deep sleep.

"No I need you're help"

She suddenly turns and sits upright resting her hand on my chest "what's wrong?" There's an edge of panic to her voice and I realise this probably wasn't the best way to wake her up.

I take her hand and move it down so she can feel how excruciatingly hard I am. The concern drops from her face and she starts to scowl at me I quickly flash her that cheeky smile that I know will melt her within seconds.

But it doesn't seem to do the trick this time and she continues to scowl "You're meant to be resting"

"Alissandra I've shared this bed with you for two weeks not able to bury myself inside you it's fucking torture I can't take it anymore" I groan pitifully. I know for sure Alec and Lorenzo have been fucking her mainly because they've relished in bragging about it any chance they can get. I'm not even beyond admitting I'm jealous because that's what I am I'm fucking jealous and I can't take one more day of it.

She contemplates what I've said for a brief moment and then smiles. "I'll go sleep with Alec or Lorenzo then seeing as it's too much for you" she chuckles, she actually fucking chuckles knowing exactly what she's doing and goes to roll out of the bed but I quickly latch my arm round her and pull her on top of me, grunting in the process from the pain in my side.

I know she notices by the way she quickly sits up straddling me. She tilts her head to the side and raises her eyebrows "see you're still in pain"

This view of her is doing absolutely nothing to quell the throbbing in my cock. She's got that innocent look in her eyes, her hairs freely flowing over her shoulders and over her breasts with the ends settling just above her peaked nipples. "Liss you're killing me here" I run my hands up her body relishing in how fucking soft her skin is. "you can't be sleeping next to me completely naked" my hands reach her breasts and I cup them.

I need her, I need her now before I explode.

She bites down on that fucking bottom lip of hers and my cock twitches at the sight. I know she feels it especially when I see that slight tug of her lips. She knows exactly what this is doing to me.

Sitting myself up I kiss down the crevice of her breasts and work my way over to her nipple taking it into my mouth. Her hand comes up to the back of my head, her fingers tangling in my hair and as much as I know she's trying not to she can't help the little moan that slips through her lips.