"No one will ever know." She finishes off with a exaggerated smile.

The waiter looks between us. Feeling rather awkward.

"Girlfriends a bit over dramatic today." I smile dismissively.

The waiter nods, fake smiles and then walks away.
He's definitely feeling uncomfortable especially because Harmomy's glaring at me.

"Not your girlfriend." She says

"Technically, the contract doesn't end until Monday. So..we're still together." I smirk at her.

"Technically." She emphasises.

"Yes. Technically. So we should really be acting like a couple right now." I grin tauntingly

"Die." She shoots at me still glaring.

"Love you too." I retort just to get under her skin because I love when she's annoyed at me. She goes all cute.

She exhales dramatically, rolling her eyes as she focuses back on the conversation Chloe and Aaliyah are having.

"So, what should we do today?" Gio asks breaking up the girls separate conversation.

"Let's go skiing!" Aaliyah pipes up excitedly.

"Yes! I've never been I really want to go." Harmony smiles

"I'm a great skier. I can show you the ropes." I wink at her.

"Did I ask?" She spits back.

"No. But thought you should know." Wink at her again just to annoy her.

She rolls her eyes but the girls are looking between both of us with grins on their faces. I think they also know that even though she's acting as if she can't stand me, she loves this. Just as much as I do.

"Let's go get ready!" Chloe says standing to her feet, the girls following suit.

"I'll go book it at reception. I think we get a tour guide." Gio informs

"Oh I hope he's cute." Aaliyah sighs causing the girls to giggle.

"Come on lovergirl." Harmony laughs, taking Aaliyahs hand and pulling her away from the table.

I watch as the girls walk away and then turn to Gio with a grin. He looks at me confused.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks

"This is the perfect opportunity to spend more time with her. Us on the slopes, skiing. We'll have a great time." Any chance I can get to be with her I'll take.

"You're so obsessed it's concerning." Gio jokes and I jokingly shove him as we walk towards reception to book the skiing.

The girls take absolutely ages to meet us down in the lobby. When they finally do they're not even paying attention, they're taking millions of pictures.