025

The front door opens, Susanah and my mum walking in first. "Be nice" She tells to Steven and I, before moving to the side so my dad and his girlfriend can come in.

"Hey" My dad greets us before shutting the door behind him. "Come give your old man a hug" He opens his arms for the three of us.

The three of us get scooped up in a big bear hug with our dad. "Hey Hannah" He then gives her one of his hugs. One thing about my dad is that he is very good at giving hugs.

I turn my Head towards Hannah, both her and her mum are staring at each other, surprised. "Hey Victoria" I say pulling the both out of their staring contest.

"Hey" She greets me with a hug and her happy and chiper voice, just like old times

Victoria, Hannah's mum, has a bright and cheerful personality. Before Hannah's parents divorced, Victoria used to come to all of our practices with different fruit juices and baked goods. Unfortunatly, after she broke up with her ex-husband, she stopped coming to see us.

"You three know each other?" My dad asks, knitting his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Yes dad" I roll my eyes. "She is Hannah's mum"

The thing is, he never came to dance but if he had shown up to the little end-of-term preformaces that our class put on, he would have known who she is.

He looks taken back by the new information he had just learnt, but quickly gained back his composure. "Here, let's put this in the kitchen" He says refuring to Victoria's purse, that is slung over her left shoulder.

"Okay" She replies before the both walk towards the kitchen, the four of us trailing behind them.

"Oh my goodness." Victoria hold her hand up to her chest as she walks into the kitchen "This is the most beautiful kitchen i have ever seen"

"Thank you" Susanah says, handing her drink.

"Steven, can you get your dad's bags and put them upstairs please?" My mum asks Steven.

"Yeah, i just need your keys to pop the trunk" Steven replies, gesturing his hand towards the front door.

"Actually" My dad begins "Vick and i decided to stay in town this weekend. Figured you had a full house"

"Well? are you sure?" Susanah asks him, also handing him a drink.

"Whatever you think is best" My mum adds with a little smile.

"So.." Victoria says, slipping her hand into her purse "I convinced John to stop at a fruit stand on the way over" pulling out a small, red, netted bag containing pomegranates "And i figured i could make some pomergranate maragaritas later." She hands the bag to Susanah.

"Oh, how thoughtful of you" She accepts the bag

Just then the door bell rings. "Oh i will get it" She jumps up, running towards the door.

"Us too" I say, grabbing Hannah's hand and dragging her to go meet the debutantes coming today.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sighing, i walk through the two large double doors connceting the back yard and the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass out of the cupboard. Walking over to the sink, i fill up my glass and down the whole thing.

"Woah" I hear a voice as i set my cup into the sink. i turn around and standing there is Jeremiah. "you downed that thing like you haven't drunk for days" He laughs sitting on a stall at the island.

"I was thirsty" I shug my shoulders, walking so i am opposite him on the other side of the counter. I rest my elbows onto the counter leaning over towards him.

"You having fun?" He asks, resting his head in his hand

"Yeah it's fun" I answer "I need to get in the pool soon, i'm boiling" i says lifting my hair up before letting it fall down down, over my back

"yeah me too" He says, quiter than usual, leaning closer until our faces re close together.

Unfortuantly, our moment didn't last as we were interupted. "There you guys are!" Belly exlaims, causing me to take a step back.

Belly runs into the kitchen with Victoria on her heals. "We are going to make pomagranate maragaritas" She tells us in a sing-song voice.

Victoria and Belly get out of the ingredients needed as i make my way round and take a sit next to Jeremiah. Victoria puts all of the ingredients together, and mixes them.

"How did you learn to make these?" Belly asks her, as Victoria removes the lid and begins pour the drink into a glass

"So i actually spent a summer in this desert town in Texas near the border called Marfa. And there was this bar there that srved these, and i told the bartender that i would not leave until he showed me exactly how to make these." She begins pouring another drink as Jeremiah chuckles.

"Can i try a sip?" Belly asks, with a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

"Are your parents cool with that?" Victoria as sceptically.

"Yeah, they don't care" I answer for Belly, mainly because i also want to try a sip.

"Oh, then, sure" Victoria says, placing the jug back onto the blender.

"I am going to take this out to your dad" Victoria says refuring to one of the two glasses in her hand "Do you mind taking those out to Susanah and your mum?"

"Yeah, sure" Belly agrees

"Thanks, Love" Victoria thanks Belly before making her way back outside.

As soon as i hear the sound of her heels fade a grab one of the drinks and take a sip. "Ohh, how is it" Jeremiah asks "Strong?"

"That is amazing" I chuckle, pointing to the glass in my hand "Try some" I hand the glass over to him.

"It is?" He asks before taking a sip "Mmm. No wonder you like it. It taste just like a slurpee"

"Yeah exactly" I agree with his as Belly also tries a sip.

She places the glass back down on the counter, when and idea pops into my mind. "Oh!" I stand up causing the both to look at me "I have and idea"

"Uh oh" Jeremiah says, normally i don't have the best ideas, however this one is great.

"Sous-Chefs, I'm gonna need some more pomergranate juice" I say running to the cupboard.

"You got it" Jeremiah says, before the both him and Belly start squeezing more pomagrante juice.

A/N
Sorry for not updating in like a month but i have recently started a small crochet buisness on etsy and i have been preoccupied with that. But i'm back!