007

I grab my phone off my bed and walk out of our bedroom, and walk dowstairs being carful not to trip. I walk into the kitchen to see Jeremiah sitting on the stall, scrolling through his phone in one hand and holding a glass of milk in the other.

"Hey" I say lazily due to my exhastion.

He jumps slightly causing me to chuckle under my breath "Hey"

I turn to the freezer, opening it, grabbing out a bag of frozen peas "What are you doing up?" I turn and ask him.

"Couldn't sleep, You?" He looks up from his phone, setting it down on the counter.

"Belly's eye hurts so i came to giver her this" I say lifting up the bag of peas, then putting them back down on the counter. He just nods in return.

I rest my hands on the counter looking staight forward as my thoughts start to float through my head. The thought of the feelings i got when Jeremiah almost held my hand at the party. Of course i have held his hand before but this time it felt different. The butterfly's and the heart racing, the happiness i felt when he wanted to do it. The thought flowing around in my head causes a smile to appear on smile face without realising.

"What are you smiling at?" Jeremiah asks cocking his head to the side.

"Oh" I says shaking the thoughts out of my head "nothing"

"Nothing?" He questions "Whats got you so happy?"

"Who not what" i mutter under my breath "anyways got to get this to bells, so i will see you tomorrow?" I asks him slowly walking backwards to the stairs.

"see you tomorrow" He says still a little sceptical

"goonight Jere" i say giving him a smile before turning on heel, walking towards the stairs

"goodnight Mads" I hear Jeremiah say before i walking up the stairs towards my bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the bedroom making her head snap towards me, taking the peas out of my hand and putting up to her eye.

"what took you so long?" she asks as i walk to my bed, getting uner the covers.

"Uh Jere was down there we were just talking" i say laying down looking at the ceiling

"Talking or kissing" Belly raised her eyebrows as i sit up straight

"what?!" i raise my voice

"come on" She looks at me "i see the way you look at each other"

"no" i look at her she still has her eybrows raised at me indecating that she thinks i'm lying "no belly absaloutly not"

"sure, sure" She says as i roll my eyes at her

"night bells" i say turning over so my back is facing her.

I look at my nightstand and see the invitation to the deb ball. I pick it up and look at it closly, there is two tick boxes one accepting the invitation and the other declining the invitation. I grab the pen off the nightstand and tick the box saying yes. i want to do this for Susanah, she has always wanted us to do this ball and i just want to make her happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sunshine blasting on my face through the small gap in the curtains. I throw my covers off myself and lazily get up. I walk into the bathroom locking the door behind me and turn on the shower. i undress from my pyjamas, the only thing i would actually wear from what Hanna gave me, and hop into the shower. The hot water hits my back causing me to let out a big sigh letting everything wash away. After 10 minutes of standing in the shower most of the time just thinking i wrap my towel around my body unlocking the door and walking into my bedroom. I rummage threw my bag again finding a pair of short denim shorts and and a yellow crop top with pink flowers. I brush out my hair and walk downstairs where Jeremiah is cooking while Steven standing behind him watching while Laurel sits on one of the stalls.