010

Belly, Laurel and Susanah are upstairs while i'm downstairss watching the boys play video games but also on my phone. I hear foot steps come for the doorway and see Belly standing there all dressed up.

"Damn Bells" I walk up to her "Are you really this dressed up for mum's book party?" Conrad head turns around

"Hey focus" Steven says to i'm guessing Conrad "You look good though" He says after taking a glance at Belly.

"I'm not going to the book party" she says looking at me "I'm going to the drive-in"

"Oh. my. god" My eyes go wide and she checks her phone she probably got a text.

"I have got to go" She says smiling ready to walk off

I see the name on her screen of who she is texting "It's Cam Cameron damn you scored" she laughs at my comment. I could see Conrad's face when i said that, he did not look happy.

"Yeah right we all know who you have eyes for" She says raising her eyebrows at me. i roll my eyes trying to play my embaressment off.

"Who?" Steven questions at me

"Uh no one" I reply "Have fun Belly" I say pushing her to the door before she could say anything.

I walk back to the couch and sit back in my spot i was in before.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I love my mum but these book parties are so boring. I am sitting on a couch i found scrolling through my phone. I look up to see Steven and Jeremiah stacking books in Steven's arms and Conrad just downing drinks at the bar. I get up from my seat and walk over to Conrad.

"What was that earlier?" I ask him leaning on the side, my head turning to him.

"What was what?" He asks pouring himself another drink and then downing it in one.

"The look on your face when you found out belly was going on a date" I ask him

"What look?" He questions pouring yet anough drink i hum in respones .

This time i take the drink out of his hands and down it myself. His eyes go wide " Are you allowed that?" He questions

"No" I say "But i do it anyways theres no harm" I smile he just looks at me.

"Conrad" Laurel says gaining both our attention "Come over here"

Conrad walks over the talk to her and i go back over to the couch. Not soon after Steven and Jeremiah join me chatting amongst themselves. After 5 minutes Conrad comes back and sits down next to Steven.

"You know this shit is so boring. Can we go somewhere?" Conrad asks

"Yeah. Where?" Steven asks

"We could go into town buy some weed from that guy with the rainbow dash tattoo?" Jeremiah says

"Nah he got arrested last summer" I say scrolling through my phone not looking up.

"How do you know" Steven leans forward, to look passed Jeremiah, and looks at me.

I glance at him then back down at my phone not saying anything and Steven leans back into the couch. "You know we could do to the drive-in" Steven suggests

"Dude gross i don't wanna watch belly hooking up with Cam Cameron" Jeremiah says

"Yo actually" Conrad cuts in making all of us look at him including me "Let's go to the drive-in"

I roll my eyes of course he wants to go to the drive-in.

a/n
Hey! I just wanted to apologize for not posting in 6 days but i am back. enjoy x