002

Belly and I walk into the house soaking wet and each sit down on one of the salls.

"Oh my goodness Maddison" Susanah says with a smile walking toward me."you have always been beautiful but look at you" she says making me smile.

Our mum came up behind us with a towel for each of us squeezing the water from our hair then putting the towel around our shoulders.

All four of us continued to talk and laugh with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I carry my bag on my back as i walk up the stairs behind belly. we walk down the hall and stop, ready to open the door of our shared bedroom.

"you ready?" belly asked me while holding the door handle. I haven't seen this room for ages. belly starts to count down. "1...2.....3"

she opens the door, i walk in and take in all of my surroundings. my side of the room was exactly the same as i left it, my books sill in the same order, my bed still messily made from my 14 year old self attempting to make my bed, my 5 teddies still in the same places i left them. my side of the room hadn't been touch and i love that. I throw myself onto my bed and pick up my rabbit teddy holding it close to my chest. I stare up to the ceiling remebering all the fun sleepovers us and the boys had in this room.

I was pull out of my thoughts when someone came in and threw themselves on belly's bed i look over, it was Jeremiah.

"can you guys come swim with me?" Jeremiah asks us.

"we would be we promised our mum we would go with her to this place" i answer turn onto my side to face him.

"but i have wanted to go swimming all day and i waited for you guys to get here" he says pouting sightly.

"Mads you go with Jere, i will go with mum" belly says turning to face both of us holding her teddy, jr. mint, in her arms.

i sit up straight "really?!" i ask excitly.

"yeah go, go" belly said shooing me with her hand signalling for me to get ready. i look and Jeremiah and he looks at me, both of us having the bigget smile on our faces.

"meet you oustside" Jeremiah says before walking out of our room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as he left i jump off my bed, almost tripping over my own feet, running to my bag with all my clothes in. i throw my bag onto my bed unzipping it and go through the clothes to try and find my swimsuit. i pull out so random pieces of clothing realising that Hanna had repacked everthing. There was little crop tops, skirts, 2 piece swimsuits or complicated full body swimsuits, and lots of dresses. Belly looked over at me looking at all the stuff in my bag and my bed then started to laugh.

"Let me guess" she took a pause. Then we both said in unison "Hanna" i let out a small laugh realising how annoying this is.

Hanna is a really good friend that has always been by my side. I met Hanna through dance when i was 4 and we have been like sisters ever since. Hanna was really excited when I matured and grewup because she wanted me to dress up with her in short dress, small shirts, skirts and short for parties or with friend. I always wanted to dress up like her but i have always had that little part of me that doesn't want to do that because i always thought that sort of clothing would never suit me. That is beacuse growing up here i always wore big shirts, joggeres and full 1 piece swimsuits, thats just me.

a/n
Hi, so this is kinda new to me so i sorry if there is lots of spelling mistakes because in not that great at spelling. Also i was wondering if you wanted longer, shorter or about the same length chapters. let me know. Thank you and i hope you are enjoying the story.