016

After the net is all set up i run inside to grab the volley ball. I find it in the cupboard under the stairs.

I run outside and throw the ball into the pool at full force, causing the water to splash right into Belly's face.

She her arms up and i slap my hand over my mouth, i didn't mean to splash her.

"Really?! Maddison!" She shouts at me

"I didn't mean to do that" I say through chocked giggles.

"Get in Mads, Let's play" Jeremiah tells me laughing along with everyone.

With that, plugging my nose, i jump into the pool. Splashing everyone this time.

The teams were girls against boys. Hannah, Taylor, Belly and I on one team and Jeremiah, Steven, Cam and Conrad. The others forced Conrad to get in, Nicole sat on the side of the pool dangling her feet in the water.

I haven't really talked to Conrad since i heard his convosation with Belly. I'm not really his biggest fan, He is playing with Belly and i'm not down with that.

We are playing the game, the score 3-2 to the girls, when i hit the ball of to the side hitting Nicole on the side of the head.

"Maddison!" Belly yells at me "Why did you do that?"

I ignore her question and watch Conrad get out the pool, checking on Nicole.

"Are you okay Nicole?" Belly asks

"I'm fine" She nods

Belly goes to get out the pool to check on Nicole but i stop her putting my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry Belly" i tell her causing her to give my a confused look

Conrad and Nicole stand up "Conrad can take care of her, why don't we go look in the mirror some more"

I see the expression on her face change for angry to guilt. "yeah have fun with that" He tells us before walking inside.

After the Nicole incident we all decided to go inside and chill.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The girls decided to go to the beach for a walk when i decided to stay home. I didn't feel like going on a walk. I don't know what the boys did after, all i know is Cam went with the girls.

I am sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone when i feel the couch dip next to me. I look over to see Jeremiah

"Hey!" I say turning my head to him with a smile

"Why did you not go with the other girls?" He questions

"Uh didn't feel like going on a walk" I tell him eyes back on my phone

He nods her head "How is your birthday so far?" He asks

"It's been good" I smile at him

"Really?" He raises his eyebrows

"For the most part" I keep my eyes on his "I miss my dance thats all"

"Hey! you need to do a dance of me" He says with an amusing smile on his face, he knows what my answer is going to be

"No way!" I tell him "If you want to see that you would have to come and watch my dance competiton"

"So you want to spend more time with me?" He smirks

"You wish" I bump his shoulder

"Maybe i will" He says breaking the silence we went into

"Huh?" His question caught me off guard

"Maybe i will come was you dance" He tells me

"Really?" I scrunch my eyeborws "They are like hours long"

"I will sit through anything to watch you dance" He smiles

"That was so cringy" I laugh

"might of been" He tells me "But it is true"

a/n
Hey! sorry i'm apolgising again for not updating i am on holiday now but i will try and keep them coming.
Have a great day x