015

In Belly and I bedroom all of us get ready to go to the pool. Belly and I wear the new bikini's Taylor got us, Hannah and Taylor wear their own bikini's they brought. Taylor is wearing a royal blue bikini and Hannah is wearing a summer yellow one.

We all stand infront of the mirror "Look at us" Hannah squeals

We run downstairs to meet up with Steven and Jeremiah. We walk into the kitchen to see Cam standing there aswell all of there backs facing us.

"Cam!" I exclaim causing the boys to turn around. I grab a glass out of the cupboard and walk over to the tap filling it up with water while Belly goes and hugs Cam.

"Cam, Hanna, Hanna, Cam" I say gesturing between them

"Taylor, Cam, Cam, Taylor" Belly then says gesturing between the two

They exchange "Hello"'s while doing that i walk outside. I place my towel over the arm of a chair that is facing the pool. I sit on the chair, put my sunglasses on, and put my knees up to my chest, picking up my phone. I put my head phones on and scroll through my phone waiting for everyone to come out. I must of forgot about everyone else becuase before i know it my phone and head phones are pulled off with my sunglasses andi am being carried towards the pool.

It was Jeremiah "Put me down" I yell at him

He completely ignored me "1....2.....3" He counts down and throws me into the pool.

The water submerges me, i close my eyes and holding my breath. I resurface and glare at Jeremiah.

"Seriously?" I complain to him. The other are already in the pool, he is the only one who hasn't jumped in yet.

I swim over to the edge and look at him. "The least you could do is help me out" I tell him reaching out my hand

He chuckles and reaches his arm out to help me and just as our hands connect i pull hard. He tumbles into the pool with a big splash.

He resurfaces "Hey!" He shout swimming over to me as i try to swim away.

He grabs my ankle pulling me under water with him, holds my waist to keep me underwater. This moment is very similar to the beach day that Jeremiah and I had the first day we got here. We both come to the surface laughing at each other.

"Hey love birds!" Hannah calls out "We are playing chicken come join"

We smile at each other "Race you" I tell him pushing off the pool side swimming quickly towards the others.

I made it before him due to my early start. The pairs for chicken were Cam and Belly, Steven and Taylor, Jeremiah and I and Hannah decided to be the judge.

I grab onto Jeremiah's shoulders from behind as he ducks underwater, I rap my legs around the back of his neck and he lifts back up from the water.

"3....2....1" Steven calls out. On 3 Taylor, Belly and I began to push each other, Belly fell off Cam's shoulder's into the water first. Taylor and I continue to push each other until Taylor fall in the water.

"Winner's" Hannah yells pointing to Jeremiah and me. He grabs my hands waving them around.

"Hey guys!" We heard someone call out from behind. Jermiah turn around with me still on his shoulders.

It was Nicole and Conrad "Hey Nicole" I say waving

"Are you guys playing chicken?" She questions

"Uh yeah" Belly says

There was a silence "Hey do guys want to play a real game" I ask shrugging my shoulders

"Yeah" everyone says.

Jermeiah throws me off his shoulder unexpectedly causing me to let out a small yelp. Conrad helps us put up the volley ball net across the pool ready for our game.

a/n
Hey! i am going to continue the pool sence in the next chapter. I love writing the cute scenes between Maddison and Jeremiah. Have a lovley day x