018

After dinner, Hannah, Taylor, Belly and I run upstairs to our bedroom to get ready. I love going to parties back home, no one knows about them, they are normally thrown by my group of friends. Although Belly and I are close, we don't really hang around with the same people. Belly mostly is with Taylor and I'm mostly with others. On a couple occasions, I have ran into Taylor at some parties, but she promised me that she would keep it a secret.

"Ow. Oh..." Belly winces, as she accidently pokes her eye with the mascara wand.

"It goes on your lashes not in your eyeball" Taylor jokes

"Yeah that's what i am trying to do" Belly sighs.

Taylor and Belly are getting ready over on her side or the room, Hannah and I are on our side.

"Maddison, can you help me" Hannah winces, her eyebrow pencil in hand

I laugh at her. I look in the mirror at her and she stick her bottom lip out. "Sure"

I take the pencil from her grip, turning her around on the chair so she is facing me, and begin helping her. I do soft gentil strokes over both eyebrows, brushing them out as i go along. I lean back, holding her face, and admire my work. I turn her back round so she can see herself in the mirror once more.

"I literally love you" She says, smiling through the mirror

"Since i helped you" I begin as she turns to me "you have to help me"

"With what?" She questions

"My outfit" I tell her. Belly, Taylor and Hannah are all dressed. However i can't chose an outfit to save my life, I'm too indesisive.

She laughs, jumping up off her chair, and rummages through my bag. She pulls out an off the shoulder pink, ruffle, short dress with long puffy sleaves. I forgot i had this dress, i brought it one time when Belly, mum and I went shopping for a family event, I ended up sneaking a few party dresses into my shopping bag.

"Here" She passes over the dress. Clutching it in my hand, i walk out the bedroom and into the bathroom, across the hall.

I turn the lock, on the bathroom door, and lay my dress over the bath. Before i get changed i walk over to the sink, and big mirror, grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth i begin to get dressed, pulling my t-shirt over my head and pulling off my joggers. I slip the dress on, realising i can't do the back zip up. I sigh in frustration, gripping the edge of the sink, and hang my head low.

I grab my clothes, that are scattered across the floor, and walk towards the door. I'm going to have to ask Hannah to help me with my zip. I turn the lock and creak the door open, stepping out into the hallway. I jump out of my skin at Jeremiah standing right infront of me.

"Jeez" I put my hand over my heart "You scared me"

He laughs at my surprised state. "need help?" He asks pointing towards my back, motioning to the undone zip.

"Uh yeah" I smile and turn my back towards him. His hands travel down towards my lower back, grabbing the zip. His fingertips brush against my warm skin, above the zip, sending a shockwave of tingles down my spine. My face heats up at the feeling, making me blush. I keep my face forward, not looking back, to make sure he can't see me blushing. Before i know it his hands are removed from my back and my zip is done up.

"There you go" He smiles as i turn back around

"Thanks" I tell him, keeping my head tilted towards the ground.

I walk away back into my room, the girls chatter and laughter comes to a hault when i walk in.

"You okay" Taylor asks "what took you so long"

"Uh nothing my zip got stuck" I stumble over my words, tucking a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

"Right" Hannah chimes in, obviously not believing me.

"Let's go" Belly says leaving the room.

Taylor swiftly follows her out. Hannah grabs my hand, pulling me in closer to her.

"You have to tell me everything when it's just the two of us" She says, letting go of my wrist, and jumps up and down.

A smiles spreads across my face and she pulls me out of the room. she drags me down the stairs and to were the others are on the couch, my legs hardly being able to keep up.

"Lets go!" Taylor Yells, cause Belly and Hannah to hype up to. I smiles widly along with the boys.

A/N
Sorry for another short chapter i am planning on doing the whole party scene in one chapter so the next one will be a long one. Thankyou for the reads! it's insane and sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes i haven't read through yet. Also i an 99% sure i am going to start a OBX story with JJ as the love intrest. Have a good day/night. xx