023

Belly has left with Laurel to drop off Taylor at the bus stop. Susanah has stolen Hannah to go to the store to get some 4 th of July celebration supplies for tomorrow, for some odd reason they didn't want me to come so i stayed home with Jeremiah.

The two of us sit face to face over the counter, like we did this morning. Both of us are sitting on our phones when a question pops in my head.

"What do you normally as for on your birthday?" I ask Jeremiah, sitting up straight in my chair.

"I don't know" He replies copying my actions "Probably a toy or video game i wanted that year"

I hum in respones. It's intresting wanting to know what peoples wishes are, every wish is different. Belly wishes for conrad but maybe this year that wish has changed.

"What did you wish for?" He asks me leaning his elbows onto the counter.

"Now that a secrect i will never tell" I say pointing my finger at him, standing up from my chair. I turn to him "Do you want bannana and blueberry pancakes?"

"Hell yes!" Jeremiah smile as he also stands from his seat joining me behind the island.

Jeremiah goes and grabs the flower and bowls and I go and grab the fruit, milk and eggs. We place all our ingredients and utensils onto the counter and begin making our pancakes.

We make a huge mess with egg residue on the counter, flour everywhere, splashes of milk from where we missed the bowl. Jeremiah became the chef, cooking the pancakes on the pan, as i sit on the counter, beside the stove, admiring him doing his work.

I watched intensly as every time he would shift the pan his biceps would tense showing off his muscles, or how looking down would make his hair fall in the way of his eyes and how he would swip it away.

"You staring" He comments, adding another cooked pancake on the stack, on the plate next to him

"I am not" I tell him, feeling no shame in getting caught.

"Oh yeah" He looks at me "What else were you doing?"

"Thinking" I say, with a slight shake of the head

"Thinking about what?" He pushes me to continue.

"My wish" I egg on. I wasn't really thinking, just admiring.

He rolls his eyes with a chuckle and continues cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was later on in the day and everyone was back home. Belly is sat in the kitchen finishing off her mickey mouse pancakes and the mums are sitting on the beach watching the sunset.

I sitting in the front room, on a couch by myself, as the boys play video games. I hear footsteps coming from the kitchen and realise Hannah has come and sat next to me on the couch. However, not without complaining from Steven since she has to walk infront of the TV.

"What have you been up to?" She nudges my shoulder.

"Hanging around the house mostly" I reply honestly "Apart from the muffin run"

"Hanging with who?" She pushes on, knowing the excat answer.

"Jere" I answer looking back and my phone.

I feel two pair of eyes on me, as i look up i see Hannah and Jeremiah looking at me. He must of heared me say his name.

"Come on" Hannah stands up, grabbing my arm, and pulls me upstairs.

She throws herself on my bed and crosses her legs. She hits her hand on the bed signalling for me to sit down.

"So, thell me everything" She claps her hands together.

"We literally just talked and made pancakes" I tell her with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Okay." She says slightly dissapointed. Her eyes light back up "What about last night?"

A smile pulls at the corner of my lips as flashbacks from last night play in my mind.

"Well we get home" I start as she nods her head "Then that shit happened" she nods her head again. "Then you and Belly left"

"Just get to the good part" She complains throwing her hands on the bed.

Ignoring her i carry on "Then we talked" I continue "Then we kind of cuddled" here comes the juicy part "Then we kissed"

Hannah squeels as she jumps up from the bed and dances around the room. "I knew it. I knew it. I knew it." She repeats causing me to laugh.

She jumps at me, tackling me into a hug, laying down on the bed. She pulls away and looks at me "Was it good?"

Laughter erupts from both of us. "Yeah it was pretty good" Laughter fills the room again.

Our laughter dies down. Hannah sighs "You guys make a sexy couple" She looks at the celing, cause me the chuckle.

"Not yet" I tells her, turn my head to look at her.

"Yet" She points out my word choice.

"Yet" I repeat.

A/n- new books
Hi! sorry this chapter isn't as long, it's more like an infill chapter. However, i felt like a cute moment between maddison and Hannah was needed. But exciting news to any teen wolf: the series fans! I have started a teen wolf book with the love intrest as Theo and thinking of making some others. I have also started an outer banks book with jj as the love intrest. So if you like any of them show feel free to check them out xx Have a good day/night