012

After i ran upstairs and jump in my bed pretending to be asleep when Belly comes in. I hear her get into bed and let out a big sigh.

"I heard what Conrad said to you" I say turning to my other side facing her.

"Oh" She says quietly

"He was way out of order" I tell her leaning up on my elbow

"Whatever" She sighs turning away from me.

I feel bad for Belly. I know that game Conrad is playing with her, I have told her, but she doesn't want to believe it. Hopfully her being with Cam will make her happy again. I love my sister but sometimes she can be pretty stupid when it comes to boys. She is a beautiful girl and boys normaly fall at her feet but most of the time she throws them away because she still has hope Conrad will change. I don't think he will. He likes the idea of Belly liking him even when he doesn't like her back.

Tomorrow is our birthday and Hannah and Taylor are coming to Cousins. I'm excited to talk to Hannah to see what has being going on back home this summer. I have missed her and i can't wait to gossip.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sun shining through the crack in the curtains onto my face. I look over to Belly's bed to find it empty, where has she gone. I hop out of bed and walk over to my clothes draws, Yestaday i actually put my clothes away, and pick out something to wear. I choose a dress Hannah gave me which is a flowy, pink, floral dress with thin straps.

I walk downstairs to see everyone sitting down at the table.

"Happy birthday" Jeremiah says bringing me into a tight hug.

"Thank you" I smile at him

"Here is your pancakes" Laurel says sliding a plate next to where Belly is sitting

I sit down next to her "Thank you mum" I smile at her and being eating

"Belly button and Mads are getting old finally" Steven says taking a bite of his bacon

"Should we open gifts?" Susanah suggests

"Oh you guys are going to love my gifts" Jeremiah chirps up

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Here" Laurel passes Belly and I each a present. Opening presents are the worst. Don't get me wrong i appreciate the gifts just don't like everyone watching me that why i like having a twin, not all the attention is on me.

Belly opens hers first and it is a book. "It's a first edition" Laurel starts "I got it from a rare book dealer"

"Thanks mum" Belly tells her looking at the book

"Turn to the bookmark page" She tells her

she opens the book to the page "Oh i remeber susanah teaching us to recite this" Belly laughs

"For whatever we lose like a you or me it's always ourselves we find in the sea" We all says in unison

"Thank you i love it" Belly tells Laurel again

"Now open yours Mads" Laurel speaks up

I rip off the wrapping paper to find a box. I open the box the see a brand new pair of pointe shoes, they were a beautiful ballet, pink colour with silk ribbions.

I lift one out of the box "Thank you thay are beautiful" I smile at my mum.

"Ok open mine now girls" Susanah says handing me and Belly two small wrapped presents

This time we open our presents at the same time Belly opened hers and it was a beautiful pearl necklace and mine was similar but with shiny crytals on the necklace.

"Wow" I say under my breath.

"They are gorgeous thank you Susanah" Belly finished my sentence.

Susanah walk over to us putting the necklaces around our necks. "My mum gave me these necklaces for my sweet 16" she walk back over to the other couch "Radient aren't they?"

"They look great on you both" Laurel says smiling at us.

"Oh i'm next" Jeremiah says handing us both a small box

Belly opens hers and i open mine, inside is a bautiful braclet with a heart charm on

"It's good luck charms to help you guys pass your driving test" Jeremiah tells us

I stare at the braclet in awe. I look closly at the heart charm it had little gems around one side of the heart with the words "good luck" engraved on the other side.

"thank you Jere" Both Belly and I tell a smiling Jeremiah

"Think fast" Steven yells throwing a present at both Belly and I. I catch it in my arms and give him a death stare.

"Steven" Laurel warns him

I open his present and inside was a hoodie. Both Belly and i got a Princeton hoodie mine was a black hoodie with white writing and Belly's was a gray hoodie was coral writing.

"wow Steven! can't believe you spent money on us" I sarcasticly told him

"Relax" he tells me "I just didn't want you stealing mine next year when i get in"

"I didn't know you were still considering Princeton" Laurel tells him

"I know I think i'm gonna apply for some scholarships and dad thinks i can get some financial aid" He tells her "i don't know i will see if i get in"

"Conrad do you want to give the girls your presents?" Susanah buts in there convisation saving us all.

Conrad gets up and hads us each a present.

He got me a purple,polariod camera " I know purple is your favorite colour and i thought you would like to take it for dance competitions and take pictures with your friends" Conrad says.

Although i don't like Conrad for playing with Belly, he really is a nice boy when he wants to be

"Thank you Conrad" I smile at him "Your turn" I say to Belly

Belly opens her present it is beautiful necklace with an infinity charm on it

"Thank you Conrad" Belly smiles at him

"Your welcome" He smiles back at her "I'm very sorry but i have to go i promised Cleveland i would show him some knots today"

He gets up and before he walks out he says "Happy birthday guys"

"Why don't we go for a practice drive before we have to pick Hannah and Taylor up from the bus station" Jeremiah suggests with a smile.

a/n
Hey! So although i am writing this book i already have different books i'm excited to write from different shows (chicago med, stranger things, shmeless etc.") I do want to do one o chicago med but i don't know how many people have seen it. Anyways Belly is going to end up with Cam Cameron i hope thats ok x